Smoking poll - the 2012 election happy ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would suck, but would not be surprised. Hope he holds tough and we get an up and down vote.

Comment

Has this low budget movie got any attention?

http://mentalrev.com/struggle/

It claims that major strokes were pulled in 2004 in Ohio.

Comment

Bruno wrote: Fascinating report on National Review's annual Caribbean cruise last November

Hassett, with an oddly cheerful, Oh-What-My-Country-Has-Done-Now mien, predicted economic doom under Obama, the most likely scenario being another Great Depression, which would make 2008 look like a joyride.

That prompted a tall, extremely tanned blonde named Kay, from Old Greenwich, Connecticut, to ask Hassett, the co-­author of the 1999 book Dow 36,000, “So what do we do with our money?”
        This is funny too:

“Minorities came out like crazy,” said Hassett, sighing. “White people didn’t get to the polls. There are far more African-­Americans voting than they expected.”

“In Tampa,” noted Bobbie, a petite woman from Vero Beach, Florida, “they had lots and lots of lines.”

Comment

Tubby Isaacs wrote: Has this low budget movie got any attention?

http://mentalrev.com/struggle/

It claims that major strokes were pulled in 2004 in Ohio.
          I've never heard of it, but it is pretty much common knowledge amongst Dem circles that Kerry was screwed of Ohio. Diebold rules in that state. Here's a congressional report on all the bullshit.

Comment

So, I was catching up on some Colbert last night and came across this story from early December about Roger Ailes offering to run a presidential campaign for Petraeus with Murdoch "bankrolling" it and Fox News cheerleading. I realise there were other, more titillating Petraeus stories around, but even so, how did this not get more play? Why did it run in the WaPo's Style section, of all places? I'd literally not even heard about it until last night.

Comment

Ginger Yellow wrote: So, I was catching up on some Colbert last night and came across this story from early December about Roger Ailes offering to run a presidential campaign for Petraeus with Murdoch "bankrolling" it and Fox News cheerleading. I realise there were other, more titillating Petraeus stories around, but even so, how did this not get more play? Why did it run in the WaPo's Style section, of all places? I'd literally not even heard about it until last night.
              Carl Bernstein wrote about it in the Guardian a few weeks ago too.

Comment

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/dec/20/bernstein-murdoch-ailes-petreaus-presidency

Comment

Somewhat related to Bachmann

Comment

Working...
                  X