A drawing of your mom seducing a kodiak bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm completely unfamiliar really with this style of responding to a legal threat"

It took me a while to actually understand this story as it's written in annoying and incomprehensible nu-internet style, but when i did I thought it was pretty funny

http://boingboing.net/2012/06/12/funnyjunks-bewildered-lawyer.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed& utm_campaign=Feed%3A+boingboing%2FiBag+%28Boing+Bo ing%29&utm_content=FaceBook

The Oatmeal is great.

Comment

Why is the drawing blurred out? I tracked down the original and it was too silly and surreal to offend anyone.

Comment

The article asks the same perplexed question.

Comment

I wonder if FunnyJunk's lawyer believes he will reach China if he keeps digging.

On Friday, June 15, 2012, attorney Charles Carreon passed from mundane short-term internet notoriety into a sort of legal cartoon-supervillainy.

He transcended typical internet infamy when he filed a federal lawsuit last Friday in the United Sates District Court for the Northern District of California in Oakland. He belonged to the ages the moment he filed that lawsuit not only against Matthew Inman, proprietor of The Oatmeal, but also against IndieGoGo Inc., the company that hosted Inman's ridiculously effective fundraiser for the National Wildlife Federation and the American Cancer Society.

But that level of censorious litigiousness was not enough for Charles Carreon. He sought something more. And so, on that same Friday, Charles Carreon also sued the National Wildlife Federation and the American Cancer Society, the beneficiaries of Matthew Inman's fundraiser.

Yes. Charles Carreon, butthurt that someone had leveraged his douchebaggery into almost two hundred thousand dollars of donations to two worthy charities, sued the charities.

Comment

Working...
          X