A sticky situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A sticky situation

Currently on sale at Amazon.de for EUR 46.95.

There's also a version for the Euros.

Comment

A sticky situation

Seventy quid on Amazon.co.uk

Comment

A sticky situation

Going to be getting a 2012 album. Sticker virgin!

Comment

A sticky situation

ursus arctos wrote:

Currently on sale at Amazon.de for EUR 46.95.

There's also a version for the Euros.
          With or without complete sets? (My German is Scheiße')

(Although his name is Hermann, and he says hello)

Comment

A sticky situation

I have my first swap! Daniel Majsttorovic, number 435 from Sweden.

I have also noticed that I feel the need to justify myself to random shop assistants about buying the stickers ("Sad really, but it makes me look like a good father" when I have no actual children) but, don't feel the need when simultaneously buying cigarettes ("Sad really, but at least they won't be able to say it was the drink that killed me" maybe?)

Comment

A sticky situation

What an interesting post, pebbs.

A man came into the shop on Saturday, and one look made me think 'no children, loner, mentalist', and he purchased 15 packets of stickers... which made me re-think 'no childrent, loner, possible otf-er'

I said: ' Would you require a book, sir?' and he said, no, thank you, I am stapling them to my collection of their underwear'.
              OK, not really, he DID say, 'no thanks I have 2 at home.'

I spent several pounds trying to get Cesc Fabregas, online. I settled for his sticker. Spot the knob?

Comment

A sticky situation

Euro 2012 stickers on sale in the USA from Panini direct (pre-order) or if you can wait, in STORES May 9th

Comment

A sticky situation

Actually, the "super combo" (album + 18 packs) is available now. The packs on their own are on sale May 9th.

Yes, I bought my starter kit.

Comment

A sticky situation

An update: was informed by Panini America after I placed my order that even though their website showed that the combo pack was in stock, this was not the case, and my order wouldn't be shipped until the end of last week. Last week has come and gone, and my order still hasn't been shipped (thankfully my account hasn't been charged yet).

I sent an email this morning asking about the delay, and still no response. Meanwhile their Twitter feed is busy retweeting people here in the US who are talking about buying them in stores. Wondering what fucking good putting my order in online was if it wasn't going to be shipped at the same time as their shipments to stores were sent.

Comment

A sticky situation

Judging by daughter's collection so far, there is a Keith Andrews glut in Romania.

Comment

A sticky situation

Glut ?

That would be a "flood."

Comment

A sticky situation

So after my hissy fit on Tuesday, I received an email yesterday that my order has been shipped.

Comment

A sticky situation

Anybody up for swaps? I'm afraid my nine year old niece failed miserably in swapping even a single sticker with any of her class mates.

Comment

A sticky situation

If you're talking stickers rather than cards, PM me with what you need.

Comment

Working...
                              X