Clear All

Free Love on the Free Love Freeway - David Brent

Comment

It's still Take Good Care of Yourself.

Three Degrees.

And it's been a week and a half

Comment

A-ha - Barely Hanging On

I need that Christmas holiday. Only 25 working days remaining...

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post

Three Degrees.

I worry 'bout you.

Comment

The Jellies' indie-dub gem from 1981, The Conversation.

Comment

I heard this one in the grocery store that plays a good mix of the 80s and 90s, often with some fairly deep cuts.

I really like it. It's a good song I love the pure 90's-ness of it. The slow-fast-soft-loud, lots of jangly guitar, with memorable hooks in the melody. A lot like the Gin Blossoms, who I also like a lot more in retrospect than I did at the time.

Also, Better than Ezra may be the only successful white-guy college rock band to ever come out of New Orleans.
              The Video is very 90s too.

Last edited by Hot Pepsi; 13-11-2017, 16:06.

Comment

As well as The Jellies I've been listening to this a lot to day, a charming little acoustic sketch which rather unusually considering it's in Swedish indie territory is sung in Swedish. I note the video, having been posted in October last year, currently has 446 views. About 400 of them must be me. I think this is just lovely.

Comment

2 delicate earworms from me tonight that will deliver you safely into the arms of Morpheus.

This Trust classic seeing as Bernie & co were playing at the Bataclan a few nights ago to mark the second anniversary of the tragedy:

And, in the same vein:

Comment

Antisocial is a stone cold classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post

Three Degrees.

And still it goes on

Comment

I had the WORST earworm - I'm a BITCH, I'm a LOVER etc.

Sparked off when I unwisely decided to see if I could remember all the lyrics on Sporcle. I grabbed my iPod to try to exorcise it on my way to work but to my horror the batteries were flat so it took a long while to shift it.

Comment

I have had Siouxsie's "Spellbound" for a few days. Not a bad one to have.

Comment

Gang of Four - At Home He's A Tourist

Comment

When I saw Gang Of Four live a few years ago, one striking bit of the set was when Jon King smashed a microwave to pieces with a baseball bat. Just alerting you, Toby, in case your earworm takes you too far into the zone while making breakfast at home or heating up something for lunch in the office kitchen.

Comment

I'm at home at present, but I'll try to rein myself in when heating my lunchtime soup.

Comment

Trouble In the Message Centre by Blur is swirling about today.

Comment

Originally posted by MsD View Post
                                    I had the WORST earworm - I'm a BITCH, I'm a LOVER etc.

Sparked off when I unwisely decided to see if I could remember all the lyrics on Sporcle. I grabbed my iPod to try to exorcise it on my way to work but to my horror the batteries were flat so it took a long while to shift it.

Condolences MsD. Feel like I should send a card or something. She’s a sinner she’s a saint but.

Comment

Fuck, now I have it. This will be what is going through my head when. I wake up 2 hours early. Ah pish.

Comment

Queensryche - Operation: Mindcrime

Comment

Cheap Trick - Auf Wiedersehen

Comment

Comment

Comment

"I'm gonna feed our children non-organic food, I'm gonna feed our children non-organic food, I'm gonna feed our children non-organic food, aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!"

Comment

And with the money saved, take them to the zoo?

Comment

Thanks to local radio yesterday - Chain Reaction by Diana Ross.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X