Welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome

Bit cheeky of Admin5 to have this thread's opener as post of the day, I reckon

Comment

Welcome

I used to be Toxteth O'Grady on the old board. I've had the hardest time registering here. I expect there are others in the same boat. Perhaps it's worth turning on guest posting for a bit so people can voice their registration problems?

The only thing I did differently with this account was I ticked "yes" to receiving all the e-mails from third parties, said "yes" to being a WSC subscriber (I'm not) and "yes" to receiving WSC e-mails. Somehow, with all those ticked, I received the registration e-mail. All my other attempts, with gmail, hotmail, and mail.com accounts (yes, I'm persistent!) all failed.

Perhaps it's the apostrophe in "O'Grady" that did it. I dunno. But I bet I'm not the only one affected.

Comment

Welcome

Andy C wrote:
        boris wrote:
        Things what I like about the new board:

Changing the board options at the bottom automatically take you to the chosen board, without that annoying extra click.
        However, the list doesn't allow you to go to the current forum.
        Yeah, that is crap.

Comment

Welcome

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Comment

Welcome

Ooh, it looks like you can "upload" pictures rather than attach from somewhere else you've uploaded to.

Comment

Welcome

So this is where everyone got to.

How is the new place? What are the locals like? Any nasty looking dogs around? Decent pubs?

Oh, before I forget, I noticed I was yesterday's 'post of the day'. I presume a cheque is in the post, or at least a substantial discount off my subscription renewal...

Comment

Welcome

boris wrote:
                The horrible, ugly font.
                Geez, TPC isn't here yet, is he?

TYPEFACE.

But it is rotten. I have seen a thread on how I can force my computer to make it more beautiful (Helvetica or Arial, 10pt) but it really is the last resort if it is only going to be so. I mean, posting here merrily while it looks like crap for everyone else.

Comment

Welcome

To be fair, "they" are looking at it, and have already changed the "Topic" line at the top of the page to a sans serif typeface (Verdana, I think).

Comment

Welcome

Your bloody Paranoid you are Statto...

Comment

Welcome

Blimey, I agree about the layout. The WSC sidebar (though I realise it allows better integration with the WSC site of course) makes it feel totally different.

I'm not so bothered about the font, but the new quote function doesn't look very good at all...

Comment

Welcome

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Mr b! Come on in, the water's lovely!

Comment

Welcome

Did everybody make it?

I'd hate to think that we left a man (or woman) behind.

Someone should do a roll-call.

Comment

Welcome

I like the way threads you've already viewed have a grey football next to them.

Comment

Working...
                            X