Songs about the upper classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The UK isn't unique in routinely voting for cunts, of course.

Comment

Why at Last! wrote:
      That picture was of him looking like a complete tool at Oxford. As a grown fucking man.
      I didn't realize that. That's worse. A lot worse. But maybe not uncommon. In my experience, male douchebaggery seems to spike in junior high school and then ebb for a few years before resurging with a vengeance in college.

The UK isn't unique in routinely voting for cunts, of course.
      No, of course not. It just seems to me like the cuntery is even more obvious in the UK than it is here. Over here, it's obvious to anyone paying attention. Over there, it seems like it should be obvious even to those not paying attention.

Comment

Mitt Romney and pals at Bain Capital:

Comment

That picture brings to mind the following quote (and others like it) from Jimmy Reid during a speech at the University of Glasgow (or is it Glasgow University?)

"Reject the values and false morality that underlie these attitudes. A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings. Reject the insidious pressures in society that would blunt your critical faculties to all that is happening around you, that would caution silence in the face of injustice lest you jeopardise your chances of promotion and self-advancement. This is how it starts and before you know where you are, you're a fully paid-up member of the rat-pack. The price is too high. It entails the loss of your dignity and human spirit. Or as Christ put it, "What doth it profit a man if he gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his soul?"

Comment

Working...
          X