Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ulsturbia

EDIT: Removed
    Last edited by Your Usual Table; 03-11-2021, 16:17.

Ulsturbia

"She understood where I was coming from", the father-of-four told RTÉ's Morning Ireland today

Comment

Ulsturbia

His field, his right, fair enough.

Comment

Ulsturbia

Nice haystacks.

Seems one of the farmer's barns is right beside the main Bangor- Belfast road. He has a hoarding on it featuring scriptural texts. "Thou shalt not get the tits out, as long as I've been paid first", etc.

Comment

Ulsturbia

I don't know what's going on. Britney shooting her video in Hackney, and now Rihanna in County Down. Where is Gaga likely to turn up?

As an aside, Hackney Council are upset because the video for Britney's single 'Criminal' shows her brandishing a gun.

Comment

Ulsturbia

I've never heard of her Stephen Nolan has just played a bit of an appalling track of hers which went 'c-c-c-c-c-c'mon' set to the cheesiest of early 90's dance beats.
            It's a pity the ruddy-faced, god-fearing, Queens Highway-walking old fundamentalist didn't run her skanky ass all the way out of God's Country for crimes against music alone.

Apparently she was shooting a video in Ardoyne yesterday.
            Hardly groundbreaking stuff, is it? Plenty of people have been shot in Ardoyne.
            Arf.

Comment

Ulsturbia

It's a pile of old fuck, CV and I honestly wouldn't bother consciously wasting precious nanoseconds listening to anything pointless cunts like her do.

Comment

Ulsturbia

I tend to put Rihanna in the same bag as Beyoncé and Lady Gaga, in that I think she's a good popstar (ultra charismatic, striking fashion sense, some quite interesting self-reinventions etc.) who makes bad records, and with a shit voice to boot. Except that Beyoncé and Gaga have at least released a few decent songs whereas Rihanna's output is uniformely shite.

Though she's still doing better than Britney, who has for the past ten years been a shit popstar who makes shit records. Not that that makes any of these people deserving of being called cunts, of course.

Comment

Ulsturbia

Rude Boy is a great song. Pon De Replay and SOS were good too. It's all gone a bit quiet on the good record fron for her lately though.

Comment

Ulsturbia

I honestly wouldn't bother consciously wasting precious nanoseconds listening to anything pointless cunts like her do.
                    What a pointlessly cuntish thing to say.

I love Take A Bow.

Comment

Ulsturbia

'Umbrella' is one of the finest records of the last few years, surely? Her new one is bloody awful though, I lasted about one and a half minutes.

Comment

Ulsturbia

Well, as I had a few nanoseconds to spare, and against my better judgement, I listened to as much of Etienne's recommendation as I could bear and it's pretty much pish.
                        A more ballady batty-rider number to gyrate to around your living room while waiting for the X-Factor to start.

Mr. Graham is being feted over here today as the saviour of morals.
                        DG's right about the massive barn on the Bangor Rd.It used to say in massive letters SEEKETH YE THE LORD.
                        I'll be driving past it tomorrow.
                        Will report back.

Comment

Ulsturbia

She certainly seems to have put the R 'n' B into, er, Ardoyne and Ballysillan. All we need now is the bootylicious Barbadian to do a cover of Alternative Ulster or Madam George.

Comment

Ulsturbia

Being a member of the DUP he should be used to being surrounded by Tits.
                            Never watched a Rhianna video before, its truly pish music in my humble opinion, but I will watch this when it comes out.

Comment

Ulsturbia

She is bland and annoying and entirely lacking in any talent whatsoever. Lady Gaga, Beyonce, it's all the fucking same. They just crank out an endless pile of repetitive turgid shit that sounds just like the previous shit they released and each other's shit. It's all shit. Shit shit shit shit shit. Life's too short to listen to soulless production line R & B like these useless fuckers make.

Comment

Ulsturbia

And don't even get me started on that ridiculous autotuned fuckbrain Britney cunting Spears.

Comment

Ulsturbia

Come on now Sean that's ridiculous, you sound like a swearier version of my mum. That's like saying all indie music is shit and sounds the same

Comment

Ulsturbia

Your mum sounds like a remarkably intelligent woman.

Comment

Ulsturbia

Haha indeed, a remarkably intelligent woman with an astounding grip on modern pop culture. Every time she sees any kind of singer on the telly she turns to me and goes "so is this that Lady Gaga person?"

Comment

Ulsturbia

Sean of the Shed wrote:
                                        She is bland and annoying and entirely lacking in any talent whatsoever. Lady Gaga, Beyonce, it's all the fucking same. They just crank out an endless pile of repetitive turgid shit that sounds just like the previous shit they released and each other's shit. It's all shit. Shit shit shit shit shit. Life's too short to listen to soulless production line R & B like these useless fuckers make.
                                        Damn straight, Sean of the Shed.
                                        We should join forces with Farmer Graham to ban this sick filth and take back the title R&B from the lovermen.
                                        And loverwomen.
                                        Loverpeople.
                                        Smooth loverpeople.
                                        Baby baby.

Comment

Ulsturbia

Anyone who thinks Lady Gaga and Rihanna are the same thing is a fuckwit. End of.

Comment

Ulsturbia

Rihanna's a bloody great singles act and her set was pretty much the highpoint (admittedly with precious little competition) of the recent V festivals. I'll certainly be taking my daughters to see her again at one of her ten (fucking ten!) o2 shows.

Comment

Ulsturbia

Fair play to the farmer for sticking to his conscience, although a bit of foresight would've avoided a load of unnecessary fuss.

I was more interested in her walkabout through the New Lodge estate in Belfast, which is a stone's throw from where I grew up. They'll have to rename the flats yet again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-15079413

Comment

Ulsturbia

Morning HM. We might have been neighbors back in the 'hood, what?

Comment

Ulsturbia

In other news, some sheep complain about being treated like sheep...

http://urbanislandz.com/2011/10/01/r...and-loud-tour/

Comment

Working...
                                                  X