Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are two great teams in this city ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My prediction? At least 20 players will still be on the field come full time. And one of these teams will be in next year's Champions League.

Look at those adorable little scallies behind Saint Bill in this picture, on the left, working out how to get past the rozzers to nick his wallet. Or maybe his shoes.

I didnt realise that Shanks (copyright) got so many Albion Rovers fans to come out on the same day.

Comment

They're a weird one, Everton. On the one hand, they're not Liverpool. On the other, they're still Scouse. What do you do about a problem like that? The enemy of my enemy is still an enemy, I guess.

Lawro, my new fave, has just told us about a banner in the Everton end. "Everton FC would like to welcome Liverpool fans to Anfield." Or something. Hahaha. I like it.

0-1, P. Nev to score, please.

Comment

Damn.

Comment

Its hard for both of them to be our enemy when their so crap. Anyway I hope Liverpool lose and we sign Torres. He can play as striker with Tevez on the wing when Giggs retires next summer.

Comment

OK, I'm satisfied no that Albert is not SSS.

Comment

Not too many meaningful conclusions can be gleaned from watching 30 minutes of highlights of a match, but let's just say that I'd hate to sit through the bits they edited out.

Comment

Phil Nev should have decked that vile prick who bobbed on him. Unless he was just trying to communicate, and his under-developed throat and mouth area just caused him to shower everyone in phlegm.

Comment

Working...
                X