X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club vs Cunts

Had to happen, let's get it over with.

Club vs Cunts

Did Dennis Wise win his unfair dismissal case against Leicester?

Comment

Club vs Cunts

You know what? I think he did.

Thanking you for filing in the blank with an actual subject after I couldn't even be bothered to do so myself in my rush to utter profanities.

Comment

Club vs Cunts

Boavista currently have an 'ex-players v club' thing happening ... but it's debatable who the 'c*nts' are.

There was a whole raft of ex-players (23 of them, and ex-coaching staff and one other club) who were creditors and were insisting on their cash being coughed up, which was delaying the registration of the club for the league they're in (Portuguese Segunda Divisão - third tier). Boavista's first scheduled league game (v Aliados do Lordelo) was postponed to today (from ten days ago).

Then slowly but surely, the club persuaded the players to suspend their claims ... until just two were left: ex-captains Jorge Silva and Rui Lima. Problem is, they've been mucked about so much, and had promises of payment broken, that they've basically said "f*ck that" and are insisting on satisfaction (I don't know how much is involved).

Upshot: the Aliados game has been postponed again as registration still can't be completed.

Both sides are the c*nts, I suppose.

Comment

Working...
        X