Wales have scored a goal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, so the mistake late on tonight was one of personnel (in taking off Ramsey who was holding the ball) not style.

Comment

There were loads of players still on the pitch that could hold the ball, not least Bellamy.

Comment

You haven't seen Bellamy play enough if you think that. He's never been anything like the kind of player to hold on to possession while defending a lead.

Comment

Tonight was the first Wales game I've managed to attend in 2 1/2 years. We look much better in the flesh than on TV. Good atmosphere at the ground too considering the small crowd. Amazing what a win can do..

Montenegro were cynical bastards again (just like they were in Podricga earlier this campaign). They started well but looked very nervy once they went a goal down. It doesn't look like they have the nerve or stomach to win this qualification group; or even qualify at all.

Seven of our starting XI this evening have played for a Welsh club at some point, the whole back four had. Perhaps finally reaping the rewards of Swanesa & Cardiff being in an unfamiliarly lofty league position?

Comment

Very glad to hear of the win. Sickened to think of Wales wallowing in the minnows league of Europe. Looks like a few are suspended for England, but hope they can make a game of it.

Comment

Never seen Williams have a good game at any level? Clearly haven't seen much of him then have you? Which doesn't surprise me.
              Poor attendance. Too many 'Welsh fans' prefer to share their expertise on Internet forums. See you when we're winning or when a big team comes to town.

Comment

Do you ever have anything to offer apart from your scary schoolgirl obsession with having an effete pop at me?

Comment

"Wales did England a favour by beating Montenegro" - Talksport news bulletin last night. Fuck off! Wales did WALES a favour by beating Montenegro!

It comes to something when one of the British nations' results only gets reported on a British radio station in terms of what it means for England.

Comment

Leos Fortune Vest wrote:
                    Fausto wrote:
                    Poor attendance. Too many 'Welsh fans' prefer to share their expertise on Internet forums. See you when we're winning or when a big team comes to town.
                    ...or when home matches aren't played on Friday nights.

You should be grateful this 'Welsh fan' wasn't there at least... I've only seen 2 wins in 25 games attended.
                    LFV, guess we have not won many more than 2 in the last 25 though.

Sure that Linus must be happy that his anti-Montenegro lobbying paid off.

Comment

This result against Montenegro means that Wales will reclaim their rightful place on the top table of World football (the top 100). Could go even higher if we beat England..

Take that you Faroese oil rig wankers!

As for the group, Bulgaria are mathematically out but Wales can still qualify *cough*. Looking at the remaining fixtures I think the Swiss might beat the Montenegrins into second place

Comment

A great boost of confidence for our Welsh heroes at last. Well done lads!

What odds for a repeat of the 1977 win over England at Wembley, thanks to I believe a Leighton James penalty and a clean sheet from the mighty Dai Davies, the great ex Evertonian in the Welsh goal.

My prediction for what it's worth a 2 - 2 draw.

Cwmhalen

Comment

I sadly feel that the 1977 team would probably get a similar result to the current crop of players.

Comment

Working...
                          X