Some pictures what I drew (redux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
    True. 1986 Manhunter, 1990 (?) Twin Peaks.

If it had been Jesse Lyngard shouting "Squaaaaaaaaad" you'd have been in trouble.
    Is that from something?

Comment

Christmas Squires!

https://www.theguardian.com/football...urinho-edition

Comment

...and we're back in the room. Literally not. a. word.

Comment

I had a triple BDG Christmas - Fussbudget's sister bought me the new book, there was the strip in the new 11 Freunde I bought at Schiphol & the new Graun strip.

Comment

New Year Squires!

Topical discussion (Premier League thread passim) on the terrifying prospect of Liverpool winning the title, I also enjoyed the Mesut Ozil bit.

Comment

Oh James...

https://www.theguardian.com/football...e_iOSApp_Other

Comment

One thing I realised in recent strips is that I've never actually got the Sarri thing with fags/nicotine patches etc. I presume he's been filmed chain-smoking or something?

Comment

I think it's more to do with the fact that he's known to be a heavy smoker, but he also does something during games to feed his addiction that I don't even want to think about, let alone describe.

Comment

My turn to play the High Court judge this week: who are all the people in the "We are the World" headphones panel? Is that Kinnock (N) in the middle?

Also, the Lampard/Clough at Leeds is very good, but his shorts aren't short enough.

Comment

Shilton, Warnock, Alan Brazil, Big Sam, Chris Waddle.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                        Shilton, Warnock, Alan Brazil, Big Sam, Chris Waddle.
                        Gammon Aid.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
                          I think it's more to do with the fact that he's known to be a heavy smoker, but he also does something during games to feed his addiction that I don't even want to think about, let alone describe.
                          Ych a fi!

https://twitter.com/TheGoatMagazine/status/1029069675089604608

Comment

Gah - did you have to!!!

Comment

That is fucking hardcore.

Comment

The eyebrows panel for Colin absolutely killed me.

Comment

As we missed this one, could someone tell me what the Arsene Wenger smelling socks bit is about, the Sudoku is about and the conspiracy theory bit is about? https://www.theguardian.com/football...a-cup-football

Comment

McAteer v Owen.
                                    Former Liverpool team-mates Michael Owen and Jason McAteer were involved in a feisty clash at the Star Sixes tournament.

Comment

Who is the footballer spouting gibberish in the penultimate panel of the Spygate strip, and what's the reference? (Loved the "you got your medals by cheating" historical thing btw. Anything to bring back memories of the Revie glory years.)

Comment

That bamford joke is hilarious. Also Neil warnock's clothing is hilarious.

Comment

Started out on a high with "Smiley's" people, IMO, and maintained it throughout.

Comment

Originally posted by Evariste Euler Gauss View Post
                                            Who is the footballer spouting gibberish in the penultimate panel of the Spygate strip, and what's the reference?
                                            Rio Ferdinand, who suggested that Newcastle fans should be grateful for everything Mike Ashley has done - hence the Sports Direct top.

Richard Keys then doubled down on the lunacy by suggesting that if Benitez wasn’t happy with the player budget he should chip in with his own money,

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
                                              As we missed this one, could someone tell me what the Arsene Wenger smelling socks bit is about, the Sudoku is about and the conspiracy theory bit is about? https://www.theguardian.com/football...a-cup-football
                                              Oh, yes, so you can ace next year's test, eh? We're on to you now.

Comment

thanks RdG!

Comment

I liked today's

David Squires on … Mesut Özil and Unai Emery's relationship

https://www.theguardian.com/football...y_to_clipboard

(didn't get the Charlton bit)

Comment

This is what the Charlton reference is about :

I need help on the Oliver Twist and Fulham yoga references.
                                                    Last edited by Ray de Galles; 23-01-2019, 14:09.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X