Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lower case "a" and "t", but yeah

Comment

I've seen Infinity War. Still reckon it was confetti.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
        lower case "a" and "t", but yeah
        Gah! And after I got the exclamation mark in too (though it took me two goes to put it in the right place).

Comment

Remarkable ethnographical accuracy in the portrayal of Bristol Rovers fans

Comment

Band names that are reasonably strong passwords

Comment

Originally posted by N est à? View Post
              I thought so too. Especailly the bushy sideburns and the cider dimpled nose.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                It's Panic! At The Disco isn't it?
                Bollocks. Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by N est à? View Post
                  Thirded

Comment

The only Bristol,Rovers supporter I know is David Goldblatt.

I take it that he is not representative of the group as a whole.

Comment

Missing a trick those Citeh watches. They could just add the functionality to their electronic tags.

Comment

Living in Bath and working in Bristol, I know a lot of Roverrrrrzzzz suppor'errrrz. Exactly like that they are.

Comment

What are the Spurs players doing at the end and does it have any relevance to anything?

Comment

There’s only one Spurs player (Trippier?) in that frame.

The others are Levy, Pochettino, Gunnersaurus in a gridiron helmet, Emery and another Premier League player I don’t recognise.

Comment

Dele Alli.

Comment

It was more what they were doing with their eyes than anything else.

Comment

Ah, Ali is doing a celebration/meme thing. I assume Trippier is trying it and failing.

Comment

Ah, I assumed that it wasn’t Ali because his kit lacks the cockerel

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
                                      Living in Bath and working in Bristol, I know a lot of Roverrrrrzzzz suppor'errrrz. Exactly like that they are.
                                      I'll have you know, you chopsy bastard, that I had two grandfather's and eight uncles who were Bristol Rovers supporters, and they looked nothing like that.

They all had wonky teeth and always had one leg slightly raised, for flatulence-based reasons.

Comment

Is "chopsy", like "cheers, drive" a cross-Bristol-channel term then?

Two grandfather's what?

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
                                          Is "chopsy", like "cheers, drive" a cross-Bristol-channel term then?

Two grandfather's what?
                                          "Chopsy"'s not dialect, is it?

The apostrophe was auto-correct, from when I wrote something about My Grandfather's Clock.

And the third word in "cross-Bristol-channel" should be capitalised.

Comment

Dunno about dialect, but chopsy sure ain't American English

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                              Gah! And after I got the exclamation mark in too (though it took me two goes to put it in the right place).
                                              Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                              Band names that are reasonably strong passwords
                                              Hah, love that notion ursus.

I was imagining Ray putting Panic At! The Disco on the first attempt, like Godspeed You! Black Emperor. (Who moved their own apostrophe, having started out as Godspeed You Black Emperor!.)

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
                                                Missing a trick those Citeh watches. They could just add the functionality to their electronic tags.
                                                Hahaha

Comment

When I went a walk at Newbiggin-by-the-Sea yesterday, there was a young mother and child rockpooling nearby and it took a while to realise the ankle bracelet she was wearing was a tag. It was a fetching shade of tealish-blue, so Ms Felicity and I had this very conversation

Comment

The child, or the mother...?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X