No announcement yet.

Some pictures what I drew (redux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Present day Warnock does bear a passing resemblance to Livia Soprano come to think of it.

(Green Grove is the retirement community in the Sopranos, for those who might not have spotted that reference)

Comment

I get Lee Grant confused with Lee Camp.
      I don't get the Huddersfield panel. Or the Liverpool one.

Comment

Huddersfield's is their mascot, isn't it? I'd guess the reference to insignificance is due to them being "little old Huddersfield" or something to that effect.

Liverpool's is almost certainly due to Mourinho getting all salty about how much they've spent in the window and how Klopp has seemingly gone back on his word about not wanting to spend even if he could.

Comment

could have done without seeing the klopp panel :/

Comment

FITBA!!!

Comment

It's quite the moment he was having there. He even had a couple of looks just to make sure he hadn't actually accidentally whipped little Jogi out for the crowd. Also note the head-rub going on with the guys on the bench.

https://twitter.com/Scott_W88/status/1028632125493444608
              https://twitter.com/Scott_W88/status...32125493444608
              Last edited by Kevin S; 14-08-2018, 15:00.

Comment

Delighted to see BDG was another user of Tricolore as his French textbook at school.

Comment

So much win in this week's strip. Last panel gold and boiler terminators.

Comment

The Kepa panel?

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                      Delighted to see BDG was another user of Tricolore as his French textbook at school.
                      Weren't we all?

La Rochelle was such a disappointment when I finally visited it.

Comment

Well, just wait until you see Saarbrucken...

(I've never been)

Comment

It’s quite nice (we had a different book)

Comment

Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post
                            Weren't we all?

I'm older. We had Longman Audio Visual French. With Jean Paul , Marie France, et Claudette (dans le jardin)

Comment

Off to the language lab!

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
                                The Kepa panel?
                                Look up Cazorla’s unveiling at Villarreal.

Comment

Or click on this.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                                    Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post
                                    Weren't we all?
                                    Jeez, lads, I hadn't even looked at the cartoon yet and I've already been derailed by Proustian flashbacks to Year 8 French lessons.

Comment

Tricolore? No way, man, it was D'Accord! all the way!

Comment

Ooh, Gary Penrice!

Comment

Bit disappointed that Penrice was the figure used for that. I'm sure BDG could have worked in a reference to my uncle who played for the Robins and the Gas as well.

Glorious work, nonetheless.

Comment

What's the reference to the apple watch thingys?

Comment

Holy fuck! How did I miss that? Cheers Ray.

Comment

Emo Mourinho seems to be the long running gag for this season. I liked the Fall Out Boy quote.

Comment

It's Panic! At The Disco isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X