Some pictures what I drew (redux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aitch View Post
    Anyone else appalled that the England team should be cosseted in a Hilton hotel (with or without cupcakes)?
    It's only tabloid hacks and those braindead idiots who believe what they read in said tabloids that actually get angry at this sort of thing.

Comment

Hiltons are crap, anyway.

Comment

I'm interested to find out if this is a proper Starbucks, or one of those Costa equivalents you get in Service Stations and/or Garages, which are basically coffee machines with Costa branding. And, if Starbucks were serving England players and it was a proper Starbucks, whether the Baristas ask the England players for their names when their take their orders.

It's a quiet in the office this afternoon.

Comment

It looks like a proper Starbucks, albeit a dinky one.

Comment

I wonder if the England players look at the prices, think of the cost of the ingredients, and mentally shake their heads and wonder what the world is coming to.

I'm guessing they don't.

Comment

I doubt they do in Spud-U-Likes or cinema popcorn franchises either. Imagine being so rich that you wouldn't even check the prices in a motorway service station?

Comment

For reasons I won't explain, I happen to know what kind of money a certain Premiership striker spends on a watch. Let's just say the cost of a latte isn't worrying him unduly.

Comment

There's only room for one Watch wearer in football.

I watched a Hagiography of him the other night, that merely hinted at the vague edges of an amazing story. One thing I did learn is that what's happening right now in Italy is maybe the fourth biggest crisis that Italy have managed in my lifetime alone, and I was born shortly after someone dumped aldo Moro in the boot of a renault 4.

Comment

Watch over shirt sleeve = psychopath.

Comment

I particularly like the Russian thug's tattoo. I'm sure that's how bears growl in Russian.

Also Farage, Boris and Mogg in one strip. How have we not had a violent revolution in this country?

Comment

James McClean had a £29,000 watch stolen from his house last year. That’s James McClean, Ireland saviour but middling yo-yo player.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                          Watch over shirt sleeve = psychopath.
                          But over other sleeves is fine as demonstrated by Yuri Gagarin and Fyodor Sukhov.

Comment

I don't usually read BDG's Australia cartoon (I have enough trouble understanding all the references ion the UK one), but this one I at least got much of https://www.theguardian.com/sport/ng...P=share_btn_tw

Comment

It seems he has the same level of respect for Australian political scumbags as he does for British ones.

Comment

In which BDG draws an anti-hero.

Comment

I like to think he threw that in there just for you, Snake.

Comment

I'm a little disappointed that there wasn't a Zlatan/Ben Affleck back-tattoo comparison in the Hollywood parts of this one.

Comment

I don't get any of that but it's great.

Comment

I do like the Steal my Sunshine line

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                          I do like the Steal my Sunshine line
                                          Nah, it's Bran Van 3000. What was I thinking?

Comment

Nah, it's Bran Van 3000. What was I thinking?
                                            They were both on the same mid 90s compilation CD.

Comment

They were both on the same mid 90s compilation CD.
                                              Also featuring OMC, The New Radicals, and Wheatus?

Comment

Ormondroyd does not seem to have a Scunthorpe United tattoo to commemorate his 20 game, 0 goal final assignment as a professional.
                                                Although perhaps the "SCFC" is a deliberate mistake, like "Olham" to reflect the fact they're prison tattoos. He never played for Stoke, Swansea or any other S team.

He was suffering with arthritis by the time he arrived at Glanford Park, but he was absolutely shit, one of the worst players I've ever seen, and I've been watching Scunthorpe for 40 years now. To be fair to the lad, he was also fucking shit when I saw him in his heyday for Bratford a few years before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                                                  I like to think he threw that in there just for you, Snake.
                                                  So do I. And I'm telling people he did, too.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyDracula View Post
                                                    Also featuring OMC, The New Radicals, and Wheatus?
                                                    Most likely, yep

Comment

Working...
                                                    X