No announcement yet.

Some pictures what I drew (redux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the offending picture being held?

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
      What is the offending picture being held?

Comment

Frame 3 is Anthony Hopkins in Remains of the Day isn't it?

Comment

I wonder what EIM makes of the Veron gag?

Comment

Absolutely back of the net from the boy Gussett there.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
              Frame 3 is Anthony Hopkins in Remains of the Day isn't it?
              I thought it was a reference to the Westworld TV series (also starring Anthony Hopkins)

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                I wonder what EIM makes of the Veron gag?
                Didn't realise that frame was a gag

Comment

Wahey!

Comment

Sean Dyche.
                    Big Sam cameo!
                    the Conte frame!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/football...r-city-impasse

Comment

That is superb work again. The Dyche bit just set me off and the final frame was glorious.

Comment

Brilliant! Must visit Walsall sometime soon.
                        Last edited by nmrfox; 06-02-2018, 12:53.

Comment

Who's the body armour guy?

Comment

Yep, its Puel and his prediliction for wearing a gillet which does look a bit like he's got body armour on.

Comment

I wouldn't have got the Sean Dyche joke if I hadn't read the quotes section in this month's WSC.

Comment

I like the "FALSE HOPE" being advertised as Arsenal beat Everton.

And Mahrez's airport companion, although surely Birmingham would be closer for him?

Comment

Ok, can someone explain the Dyche thing for me?

Comment

One of his former team mates said that Dyche used to eat worms in training. When questioned about this at his next press conference, Dyche clarified that he just held the worms in his mouth but didn't swallow.

Comment

Comment

I would buy a mug with that Antonio Conte frame printed on it.

Comment

You can see BDG's thinking: "I can draw a pork pie, so we'll have Melton Mowbray in the frame, but I'm buggered if I can come up with anything recognisably Derby, so I'll just do De and make sure I've run out of space".

Comment

After a run of understanding the references this week's goes completely over my head. I have zero idea what any of this is about https://www.theguardian.com/football...-the-beatables

Comment

The basis of it is the Nike 'Nothing Beats A Londoner' ad.

Comment

Ah, yes, I just followed a link to that from below the line.

Now I don;t understand it slightly less.

(How fucking crap is that ad though?)

Comment

I think it's great, but* I'm a Londoner.

* maybe it's a big horse
                                                  Last edited by Ray de Galles; 13-02-2018, 13:00.

Comment

This is the background to the Hodgson references ;

https://twitter.com/EljaeAtTheLane/status/962466076482310144

I'm not sure if the severed head wearing headphones in the final frame is meant to be a specific person?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X