Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a reference to Anchorman

Comment

Ah, thanks, that figures as I’ve never got past the opening section of that.

Comment

Here's the relevant section

Comment

"special statistics bra"

Who is doing the phone thing in the first panel and why? Luckily, BDG subtitles Brian Horton for me. What is the relevance of all the Stoke panel? I have now found out, however, that Patrick Barclay is a cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
            Who is doing the phone thing in the first panel and why?
            Griezmann.
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42387727

Comment

What is the relevance of all the Stoke panel?
              Well, as BDG writes, Hughes said he can get a tune out his players. Love the juxtaposition of Shaqiri and Crouch, which I think may actually be to the correct scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                Oh, it is Griezmann, is it? What's with the phone hand gesture that he and Guardiola are doing?

I missed the quotation marks on "get a tune" and have just had the nachos thing explained to me.

Comment

Ha ha, I sort of got the last bit.

Comment

Ryan Shawcross' face made me laugh like a twit. Great Simpsons reference.

Comment

Oh no, now something else - what Simpsons' reference?

Comment

It was on Channel 4 again just last week.

Comment

“Way to play the boss’s head like a bongo, Homer” is actually one of my favourite and most oft-used quotes from the show :

Comment

"special statistics bra"

Who is doing the phone thing in the first panel and why? Luckily, BDG subtitles Brian Horton for me. What is the relevance of all the Stoke panel? I have now found out, however, that Patrick Barclay is a cunt.
                            He has previously displayed such tendencies and they’ve been discussed on here. For instance lauding the Franchise and calling Wimbledon FC a “parasite club” towards their top flight peers.

Comment

I have never read him, I don't think. He pops up on Radio 4 and seems sensible enough but, you know, he isn't asked about blackface.

Comment

Merry Christmas, youth!

https://www.theguardian.com/football...g-day-football

Comment

"Effing up"

Not sure how BDG gets away with it really.

Comment

I'm sure I'm not the only OTF-er who got BDG's second book for Christmas. Like his first, it's a masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by Giggler View Post
                                      I'm sure I'm not the only OTF-er who got BDG's second book for Christmas. Like his first, it's a masterpiece.
                                      I agree, especially liked the Puskas ice cream gag. And the campaign to get ITV commission Frank Worthington On The Buses starts now.

Comment

The FA Cup third round

Comment

Just got the boy Squires' second book and bugger me if he has't pulled off the impossible and managed to make it even better than the first one.

Comment

Bugger me if he hasn't made this his funniest strip ever

Comment

That's superb.

Comment

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Comment

Nose. That's definitely his nose. Not the... other thing.

Comment

Yep. BDG back to his best there.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X