Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ta.

Comment

So has no-one else clocked the cock 'n' balls and arse on the UKIP badge?

Comment

It's like a Where's Wally puzzle - it takes a few goes to spot everything.

Comment

Is the Lion at the computer a reference to the angry daily mail reader character

Comment

Only two Google searches needed this week and the last panel will be used for many a future debate.

Comment

I didn't get the Partridge t-shirt. That is, I got the reference, but I didn't know why it was being made. The last two panels are gold, though.

Comment

As I assumed, upon Googling, there is a Palace player called Dann. I am not actually sure whether anything topical has happened to him though

Comment

As I said above, I suspect Squires has just been waiting for any Palace story as an excuse to use the gag. He seems to have a stockpile of Father Ted, Simpsons and Sopranos gags similarly awaiting the slimmest opportunity to deploy them.

Comment

I like the ads at the Panama stadium (and that half and half scarf) https://www.theguardian.com/football...premier-league

Comment

Mourinho Jr. as Spoilt Bastard, Ferguson's Partridge shrug... something tells me that TAB would enjoy this week's strip.

Comment

I didn't get the Hodgson toilet roll reference

Comment

Trump threw paper towels into the crowd when he finally went to Puerto Rico

Who was the third guy (and the event mentioned) tapped by De Bruyne's foot?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                              Who was the third guy (and the event mentioned) tapped by De Bruyne's foot?
                              http://www.planetfootball.com/in-dep...ick-defending/

Comment

I would guess it's Mamadou Sakho and his amazing backheel against Chelsea, setting up Fabregas:
                                http://www.planetfootball.com/in-dep...ick-defending/

EDIT: Agh, too slow

Comment

Ah. Thanks. What a lucky man

Comment

I'm with ad hoc, the "Canals" ad had me in fits of giggles.

Comment

The scarf is not an invention

Comment

I don't know what's more offensive, the entire concept or the fact they've centred "Craig Shakespeare" and left "Tony Pulis" with a weird hanging indent*.

*Oo-er missus, etc.

EDIT: It's not a hanging indent, is it? I don't know the term for it though.
                                        Last edited by Toby Gymshorts; 17-10-2017, 13:09.

Comment

Sorry - the foot tapping..?

Oh, it's just his foot making things better, yeah.
                                          Last edited by Mumpo; 17-10-2017, 13:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                            Is the Lion at the computer a reference to the angry daily mail reader character
                                            It's Farmer Healey's "Daily Male" and Beryl.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/football...eek-at-everton

With the obligatory "I didn't quite get the last panel".

Comment

And upon whose back is Reidy planting his flag?

Comment

Boris Johnson's apparently.

Comment

Ah, gotcha. I remember the incident now. I didn't know it was a bookmaker, though it doesn't surprise me.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X