Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
    I love Father Jack Womble.

Ah, is that what it was? Another Father Ted reference lost in the fog of time.

Comment

Comment

"Now that's sarcasm."

Comment

You can see the disdain and/or despair on BDG's face as he writes B̸̨̤̞͍̥̰̬̤̖̮͘͡͠A̧̘͇̦͔̦͍̱͇̣͈̫̕̕͢͡ͅN̵̼͓̞̰̦̹̦̲̝̮̹͚͘͢͞ ̜̖͖T̨͕̫̭̩̮͙̤̗͙̳͠͞͞E̛͔͚̮̺̫͈͍̮̭̮͈̭̙̳̗̕͜ͅR͞͡͏̡͍̫̭ ̯̣̞.

Comment

The song in the dick panel is more imaginative than anything the Man U fans have come with in recent memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
              What's the context of this?

I don't know what the MU fans are singing that's racist, but it's upsetting that it's happening.

Comment

They sing a song about Lukaku that says he's got a big dick. So it falls in that space in which the unthoughtful argue it's not racist "it's a compliment"

Comment

The best panel was the lionesses dumpster fire. That made me snort out loud

Comment

I didn't entirely get that one.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                      They sing a song about Lukaku that says he's got a big dick. So it falls in that space in which the unthoughtful argue it's not racist "it's a compliment"
                      That's not ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Pepsi View Post
                        I didn't entirely get that one.
                        It's a reference to how well the FA handled the racism accusations made by Eni Aluko.

Comment

As in, not-at-fucking-all.

Comment

I was unaware there was an issue.

Comment

https://www.onetouchfootball.com/sho...son-and-the-FA

For Mr Pepsi’s perusal

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                I looked it up and read the original Guardian coverage and the interview. They're efforts to retaliate against her are astonishing in their transparency and brazenness.

Comment

Another line from Father Ted. No complaints from me.

Comment

The kit on the splendidly-generic player in the final frame - spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Pepsi View Post
                                      What's the context of this?

I don't know what the MU fans are singing that's racist, but it's upsetting that it's happening.
                                      As to the context, the league are very upset that afc wimbledon would only refer to mk dons as "mk" on the scoreboard. Afc wimbledon have changed from their initial position of "well it was going to be mk kunts, but discretion, valour and so on.".

The full context of the father ted reference is to be found at the end of the priests over 75 football tournament/kicking bishop brennan up the arse double header. But the 14 second clip gets you most of the way there.

Comment

Irish Blood, English Cunt.

Comment

The "Dann, Dann, Dann..." t-shirt is funnier than it has any right to be, Squires must have been waiting ages to use it.

Comment

The dog whistle on the Man U-kip badge is very good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                              The dog whistle on the Man U-kip badge is very good too.
                                              Was going to say that. Brilliant finishing touch to the whole panel.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                                The "Dann, Dann, Dann..." t-shirt is funnier than it has any right to be, Squires must have been waiting ages to use it.
                                                I didn't understand it. Yes, the player, but the reference ...? But the Manchester United badge - very good.

Comment

Comment

Actually, is it Pardew on the lion's t-shirt?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X