That stupid CD database on itunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really does offend my musical sensibilities some times. How on earth can it think my copy of Super Roots 9 (LIVWE!) could be.... U2 - Beautiful Day? It is a single track 40 minutes long. I mean, please.

It is really good though. And it means I get to go to the boredoms instore on Monday with 50 people in the store. Which is going to be awesome.

Ah man, I'm seriously jealous (not about the U2 mix-up, obv). Do you know what they're going to be playing?

Comment

Apparently they are doing the "in the round" set, which is what they are touring the US with at the moment. I can't imagine it will be the full set, but I can hope it might be.

It is in Other Music, which is pretty tiny - especially when they are going to slap four drumkits in the middle of the store. I was randomly in there (well, as randomly as passing the store every day randomness happens) and saw they were doing the instore if I bought the CD after 6pm.

There was a queue of bearded people (myself included), though I think I was the only one who wasn't there initially with the express intention of getting in to the instore.

I am somewhat excited, and tempted to take my CD to get it signed. Which is something I would never do (the last signed record I got was Richard Bishop to write "Congratulations on winning your ebay auction" on a record - I was drunk).

I owe you a PM actually after the last board vanishing caught me offguard (you had full messages often on there!)

Comment

Working...
      X