Murdoch scum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murdoch scum

In the US context, the most likely effect of NI halting payments to Mulcaire's lawyer would be him brokering a plea agreement grounded in him testifying against the people who commissioned him.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Bored of Education wrote:
      Calvert W. McCutcheon wrote:
      Calvert and Rob, the reason the pie flinger was such an idiot is because this was an unedited and lesser stage-managed questioning of the Murdochs and anything that wasted time (including some of the weak questioning about No10 back doors) that could have been used garnering some sort of hostages of fortune for the Murdochs was unwanted by pretty much everyone.

Nah, Bored, the pie-flinging was a momentary distraction nothing more. What sanctions are available to this hearing anyway?
      The enduring image from this will be Murdoch's piss-poor attempt at humility gradually being consumed by his true persona of table-punching megalomaniacal arrogance.
      Well, that and the thought of asking his wife 'what first attracted you to billionaire Rupert Murdoch'?

Still with Calvert on this Bored, didn't see it as anything other than a slight distraction.
      You watched the news last night? I saw at least 5 minutes on each programme of that twat, his actions and his career so far that could have been far better used.
      In amongst pretty much blanket coverage though Bored, I don't get the out and out opprobrium directed at the guy.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Cameron is doing enough that the 1922 committee won't threaten him tonight, I fear

Comment

Murdoch scum

ursus arctos wrote:
          In the US context, the most likely effect of NI halting payments to Mulcaire's lawyer would be him brokering a plea agreement grounded in him testifying against the people who commissioned him.
          Now then.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Calvert and Rob, the reason the pie flinger was such an idiot is because this was an unedited and lesser stage-managed questioning of the Murdochs and anything that wasted time (including some of the weak questioning about No10 back doors) that could have been used garnering some sort of hostages of fortune for the Murdochs was unwanted by pretty much everyone.

Nah, Bored, the pie-flinging was a momentary distraction nothing more. What sanctions are available to this hearing anyway?
            The enduring image from this will be Murdoch's piss-poor attempt at humility gradually being consumed by his true persona of table-punching megalomaniacal arrogance.
            Well, that and the thought of asking his wife 'what first attracted you to billionaire Rupert Murdoch'?

Still with Calvert on this Bored, didn't see it as anything other than a slight distraction.
            You watched the news last night? I saw at least 5 minutes on each programme of that twat, his actions and his career so far that could have been far better used.
            I was working last night but watched BBC24 news when I got in and didn't see anything about the pie-flinger, just a quick mention of his deed.
            I thought they were treating it the way modern-day TV sports directors treat streakers/pitch invaders.
            Still nothing much, though, is it?

Comment

Murdoch scum

Right who's setting up a sweep as to how many times this cunt isn't going to answer the most pertinent question of the day....

Whilst saying that he already answered that question.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Does Stephen Metcalfe win a prize for earliest wearing of a poppy in history?

Comment

Murdoch scum

Ooh another feeble "the other lot are being partisan!"

Comment

Murdoch scum

Is it me or are the female Tory MP getting given the most fatuous toadying questions to ask?

Comment

Murdoch scum

Jacob-Rees-Mogg.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Look at that inbred Tory cunt!

Comment

Murdoch scum

Clegg's body language speaks volumes here.

Comment

Murdoch scum

I was working last night but watched BBC24 news when I got in and didn't see anything about the pie-flinger, just a quick mention of his deed.
                          News 24 has the same amount of viewers in a week that the BBC and ITV evening news have on any on enight, doesn't it? There wasn't much coverage in the papers this morning, I assume but everyone knows it is the 6pm and 10pm TV news that is important and it hogged a fair bit of that

I thought they were treating it the way modern-day TV sports directors treat streakers/pitch invaders.
                          They don't show them at all. I hate those cunts as well

Comment

Murdoch scum

I didn't realise that Liberals were "right honourable friends" now

Comment

Murdoch scum

Oh Christ, ordinary people care about other things again not "conspiracy theories".

Comment

Murdoch scum

Jacob-Rees-Mogg.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Look at that inbred Tory cunt!
                                Post of the day, Calvert.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Surely, the speaker has some ability to stop questions that have no relevance to this debate i.e. the Euro. This is a farce.

If the Labour Party had had any bloody integrity over the last decade, they could have gone on for the kill with all this.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Again, refusal to answer the question about which company did the vetting.

Comment

Murdoch scum

If they weren't involved in conspiracies they wouldn't have to answer questions about them.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Fuck me, Cameron. Which company vetted Coulson?

Now someone's claimed someone from the local paper was concerned about "new regulations".

Comment

Murdoch scum

"freedom of speech" straw man

Euro/Somalia "Look over there, shiny thing" timewaster

Ad infinitum

Comment

Murdoch scum

Damian McBride!!

Tom Baldwin!!

Comment

Murdoch scum

When did it become a given that the police or governments had to have dealing with newspaper editors or owners?

Comment

Murdoch scum

And what about victims?

Comment

Murdoch scum

Although people have been saying this since day one, this story is going to plateau at some point. The way the story has been unravelling has got us into a habit of receiving new revelations on an hourly basis.
                                                  I think that perhaps Murdochs/Brooks/Cameron could have done just enough in terms of delaying any more indignant public verdicts on them.

It seems to me the main protagonists have probably placed enough vagueness between themselves and the hard questions for them to be able to bumble along at least until the judicial inquiries/ court cases.

After two weeks we have the News Of The World dead, we have the NI/BSkyB deal dead, we have the Murdoch influence of old - dead.
                                                  We have two public inquiries, one on how this scandal happened, and one led by Judge Leveson looking in to the ethics and culture of the press..

I'm not saying everything is now hunky-dory, but it's a pretty good return so far.

Cameron has answered or effectively delayed answering perhaps harder questions relating to Coulson, and the opposition seem to be at a point where they are moving into power politics. The only thing that will keep this crisis from being effectively managed will be a new big story relating to it, which is at this point, has, I reckon.. a 50/50 chance.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Failed to answer about Osborne suggesting Brooks.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X