Wimbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wimbers

Its almost upon us again. SW19 and all that. What does everyone think will be the outcome this year?

Mens tennis is so interesting right now. Do we think Rafa can retain on the grass? Will Roger take heart from beating Nole on the clay and a decent effort v Rafa in the final or did the French Open balls just help him too much? Will Nole shrug off his only defeat of 2011 and crush all opponents on the way to his first Wimbledon title? Finally will Fred Perry's ghost finally get to rest in peace or will Andy Murray falter on the big stage again?

Can anyone else get in the mix? I personally dont see it as the top 4 are setting standards that are too high for the others (Del Potro may get there in a few months).

The womens side is not as interesting for me but if Serena and Venus turn up then they are certainly favourites probably along with Sharapova. Li Na has been superb at the slams and folk like Clijsters cant be counted out. I really hope Wozniacki does it basically cos i think she is hot (not as hot as Maria but she has one already).
Working...
X