Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rastamouse

"This is the super-bambastic proper proper sound of For Real FM"

Have we done the marvellous Rastamouse yet? Best programme on TV.

Rastamouse

Fucking A. It's irie, man. I've been plugging it to hell on facebook and at work. I honestly think it's the best telly I've seen since The Wire. Magnificently brilliant.

Comment

Rastamouse

Most of the male mice wander around with hats and shirts on but no pants. The women mice (who are more properly attired below the waist) don't seem to make nearly as much fuss about this as the women in my local park.

Comment

Rastamouse

Just watched the one about the music teefin' mouse. It's brilliant.

Comment

Rastamouse

I've enjoyed what little I've seen of this, but I can't help wondering whether any of the young audience know what reggae is.

I'm expecting the producer will team him up with Kevin the Shoegazing Guinea Pig and Baggygerbil.

Comment

Rastamouse

I gave my mate's three year old son the three books for christmas - he absolutely loves them. Father and son are apparently enjoying the TV show too, although enjoyment for the older generation is slightly tempered by knowing Reggie Yates is voicing it.

Comment

Rastamouse

Daily Mash to the rescue

Comment

Rastamouse

Purves Grundy wrote:
                Guilty as charged.

Was going to bring this up on the Tomas the tank engine thread. It's the saviour of Cbeebies.

Comment

Rastamouse

That's mostly funny, but you could easily parody self-loathing snark pieces like that all the way into meta hell. It also ignores the fact that the programme's really good.

Comment

Working...
                  X