the 2010 M&S xmas advert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 2010 M&S xmas advert

has this annual anger-inducing intrusion into our lives reared its ugly fucking head yet?

the 2010 M&S xmas advert

Yep..and it's fucking long.

Comment

the 2010 M&S xmas advert

well if its only long then thats not too bad.

its when its long and shite and makes you shake with rage that i get upset

Comment

the 2010 M&S xmas advert

..and really, really fucking shit. Peter Kay does some dancing in it. He does some back flips...but guess what? IT'S NOT HIM!!?!?!? ha ha ha..fucking hell.

Comment

the 2010 M&S xmas advert

It's about as good as you'd expect any advert with Jamie Redknapp in it to be.

Comment

the 2010 M&S xmas advert

oh fucking hell. peter kay and jamie redknapp?

are they trying to poison us through our eyes?

i have no tv at the moment - having lounge decorated. But i just know that in a couple of weeks time when its all finished, i will be sat down on my new sofa admiring my new room, gently sipping a cognac - my wife will put Coronation Street on and during the ad break Peter fucking Kay and Jamie silver bollocks Redknapp will step into my world and shit on it

Comment

the 2010 M&S xmas advert

I also have no TV at the moment. I got a DVD stuck in it.

The M&S advert seems to be the main advert on 4OD.

Comment

the 2010 M&S xmas advert

I keep geting the Co-op ad on 4od. and it is hateful.

Comment

the 2010 M&S xmas advert

If you think you are all suffering it, then spare a thought for my wife. She works in M & S, and they play the advert constantly in the store. The other summer she had to listen to that "I Wanna Marry A Lighthouse Keeper" song on endless loop for about four months solid.

Comment

the 2010 M&S xmas advert

Has she started liking Lighthouse Keepers? She could sue M&S for causing her to have lustful thoughts towards Lighthouse Keepers.

Comment

the 2010 M&S xmas advert

aye, twiggy would still get a game

Comment

the 2010 M&S xmas advert

Twisted Sister wrote:
                        Has she started liking Lighthouse Keepers? She could sue M&S for causing her to have lustful thoughts towards Lighthouse Keepers.
                        Lighthouses are controlled electronically now, so there are no lighthouse keepers any more. Britain's rockier coastal areas were over-run with maudlin women in M & S uniforms seeking a life partner by the end of that summer.

Comment

the 2010 M&S xmas advert

I actually like 'Lighthouse Keeper' as it does feature, very faintly, on the soundtrack for A Clockwork Orange. But any song played on a loop is bound to induce violence.

The Xmas ad merely reinforces the illusion that Peter Kay is funny. What next, M&S launching a range of Garlic Bread?

Comment

the 2010 M&S xmas advert

Peter Kay is funny, it's just he milks the same material dry until its teats are raw.

He's also a bit snidey as he took all the credit for Phoenix Nights when Dave Spikey and Neil Fitzmaurice contributed just as much as him.

Comment

the 2010 M&S xmas advert

I also have no TV at the moment. I got a DVD stuck in it.
                              Blimey. you must have thrown that really hard.

Peter Kay is funny
                              Peter Kay was funny.
                              the best description of him I heard was a fellow comedian saying "he's very good at remembering things."
                              Faint praise indeed.

Comment

the 2010 M&S xmas advert

They've never been the same since they dropped claude makalele's saucy missus.

Comment

Working...
                                X