Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightmare. Inducing. Terror.

Buried.
    It's probably going to turn out to be a pile of crap, and it's probably full of plot holes (well he is in a plot hole after all), but I just don't know whether I can bring myself to watch this. The thought of being buried alive must be one of the most panic inducing images your mind can conjure up.

Is this now the thread for people to suggest things that might incduce panic in SotS so that he can better judge where being buried alive comes on a list?

You aren't alone in your terror at least. If you were people wouldn't have patented safety coffins.

Comment

Comment

Spoiler alert there I think

Comment

The thought of being buried alive must be one of the most panic inducing images your mind can conjure up.

I don't want to see that film either as it would lay bare an even greater fear: of being buried alive with a camera crew. You wouldn't have any room, you'd be stuck for conversation ("I like these walls. Teak, I think. Very strong. Good craftsmanship.") and no air conditioning. If someone lets fly with an air biscuit, you're buggered. Bad sprouts 24/7.

Brrrrrrr.

Comment

Oh, it could never happen.

Or could it...

Comment

Comment

Sitting on a shelf in a mausoleum would be no problem. There wouldn't be 6 feet of earth on top of you, so vacating the coffin would be pretty simple, especially if you're a bit of a hippy and you've had one of those biodegradeable cardboard or wicker coffins made.

Comment

Reminds me of the fear I got after watching that 1988 film made outside the US. (Trying not to spoil it.)

Comment

Working...
                  X