Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a prick, but not remotely surprised

Comment

H&M apologise after dressing a young black kid in a "COOLEST MONKEY IN THE JUNGLE" top for an ad.

Comment

Teacher raises question about salaries in school board meeting and as a result gets violently thrown to the floor, handcuffed, and taken away by the police as her question was "out of order". (In Louisiana, Disunited States of Trumpism) http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-...p-in-handcuffs

Comment

I am utterly astonished by that.

Comment

In WOM's Costco world, woman returns Christmas tree on January 4th "because it is dead" and gets a refund https://www.indy100.com/article/woma...cebook-8149121

Comment

It's a thin line between genius and insanity.

Comment

Presumably his "spidey-sense" didn't kick in in time for him to get out of the way?

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/1...iderman_s_bum/

Comment

A restaurant in Christchurch (NZ) takes a stand against the PC brigade ... with hilarious results!!11!!1!

Comment

you want food venues defending against PC gone mad?

You don't even need to leave County Durham -

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/10/pub-la...itler-7218612/

Comment

And he has "previous"

"It’s not the first time the pub owner has come up against the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) after a complaint about an ad for another of his venues asking ‘would you punch your ex in the face for a parmo?’ was upheld last year."

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/te...-stop-14133666

Comment

I had to google 'parmo', and ohmygod, I am surprised they don't sell them in Vegas somewhere.

Comment

Or Scotland. But then a deep fried black pudding is seen as weird and disgusting by Dubs who’d happily eat a battered sausage. If every chippy sold Black pudding/haggis suppers and Parmos, the world would be a better place. Except for the heart attacks.

Comment

I suspect it's almost exactly the same as a chicken parmagiana, which is widespread here. But isn't fast food per se.

*Sans tomatoes.

Comment

Black puddings save lives...

Comment

John Humphrys is on £600k.

Comment

I always knew drive thru off licences were a bad idea.

Comment

Comment

Any idea how that happened? I can't imagine what people must have been thinking.

Comment

Twitter: telling you shit, that isn't true, and you didn't want to know, for, like, EVER.

Comment

Official explanation: an employee pressed the wrong button during a shift change

Comment

Homer Simpson.

Comment

I imagine that's soon to be an ex-employee.

I have a nagging feeling that in fact someone in the Whitehouse who's not very bright will have said something along the lines of "We have to make sure it works." and then said "The only way to know if people will really react is if it's not just a drill and they think it's real". And then his underlings will have actually been forced to do this and blame a poor sucker.

Just making sure that next time there's an attack there'll be a lovely repeat of December 1941 when the radar operators say that an attack wave is coming and the people just say "Nah, it's probably a bunch of B-17s" and everyone will be having a religious jolly on their boats.

Comment

Holy Fuck.

Any serious injuries in amongst the utter panic this must have caused? Also who is going to be paying all the PTSD pay-outs?

Comment

Anyone blaming Russia yet?

Comment

It's been nice to read that everyone higher up in Hawaii who has made a statement has blamed the procedure more than the person who pressed the button.

I'm not certain that I'd go for cover in the event of a ballistic missile attack.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X