Il Speciale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Il Speciale

Mourinho - 3 years at Inter, 9m euros a year, taking Frank Lampard and Deco with him, according to ...

Il Speciale

All kinds of bollocks in the Italian papers today, including stories that he will sign today, and others claiming that he is on his way to Man City or back to the Bridge.

The signing for Inter today story seems terribly unlikely given that Moratti and Mancini have yet to agree on any deal (and there remains a possiblity that Mancini will stay).

And Lampard AND Deco? No thank you.

Comment

Il Speciale

Is that Deco no thank you, spoken as a Barcelona supporter or Deco no thank you spoken as an Inter fan in the closet?

Comment

Il Speciale

I thought UA's Italian club was Fiorentina.

Comment

Il Speciale

That's what he claims, yes.

Comment

Il Speciale

Heh.

Deco has already announced that he is leaving Barca, which didn't exactly ruin my month of May.

As an Inter simpatizzante though, I fail to see how it makes any sense to sign both Lampard and Deco.

Comment

Il Speciale

I think Deco's a more important part of Barcelona than you do obviously. I reckon you'll miss him more than you will Ronaldinho.

Comment

Il Speciale

If I had to choose between the two, I'd keep Deco, but he really struggled this season.

I'd also prefer Deco to Lampard for Inter.

Not that it has anything to do with Mourinho, but Gilardino is on the verge of signing with Fiorentina, and one can only hope that Prandelli can manage to get him back to the form he showed when the two of them were together at Parma.

Comment

Il Speciale

Mancini and Moratti finally had their post-season heart-to-heart this afternoon.

It only lasted 20-25 minutes.

One can reasonably conclude (and every paper here already has) that they didn't discuss the upcoming season in detail or any of Mancini's issues with the way the club has been run (fights with the medical staff, "il caso Adriano", his banishment of Figo, etc). A formal announcement of the terms of the separation is expected in the next 24 hours.

It will be interesting to see what Mourinho does with this team.

Comment

Il Speciale

Mancini has left, say the BBC, who suggest Friday as the day of Mourinho's coronation.

Comment

Il Speciale

Terms haven't been worked out. Mancini's agent is meeting with one of Inter's business people tomorrow. The agent has been giving interviews for the last few hours setting himself up to get the best possible deal for Mancio, who has four years (or 24 million euro) left on his contract.

I never realised that Moratti lived a few hundred metres from us.

Comment

Working...
                      X