Cameron in Whitehaven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cameron in Whitehaven

I'm going to keep this separate from the West Cumbria thread, as I don't think this is directly relevant to that.

But, has anyone reacted with the same level of spume-filled bile that we used to when Thatcher announced she was about to don the "hat of death" and descend like a vulture on the unfortunates caught up in personal tragedy?

Albeit personal tragedy on a grand or extended scale?

At least Cameron has had the good grace to wait a day or two, and he is there primarily to meet the police officers dealing with the investigation of this case, not necessarily the victims and their families.

Frankly, I can't see there'd be a need for a "CamCard" in the same way the Eye launched their Thatchcard™.

Cameron in Whitehaven

He's picked a lovely day for it, the weather's scorching. I wonder if he'll go for a paddle.

Comment

Cameron in Whitehaven

Rogins Drift wrote:
      He's picked a lovely day for it, the weather's scorching. I wonder if he'll go for a paddle.
      In the Irish Sea?

Are you fucking mad?

Comment

Cameron in Whitehaven

He might fall in, and the nuclear waste would mutate him into some kind of super-hero.

A super-hero as PM would be fucking cool.

Comment

Cameron in Whitehaven

But wouldn't he have to be bitten by a radioactive crocodile, released into the sea after it had been flushed down the toilet after having being bought as an ill-edvised pet?

You really need to think these things through before you start posting this rubbish you know.

Comment

Cameron in Whitehaven

Not a pet crocodile, but maybe a caiman , then he could become David Caiman-Man, and get into lots of japes involving people failing to notice the obvious similarities between Caiman-Man and his everyday alter-ego Cameron.

One delicate area would be the excuses he has to make to Samantha for only being able to mate with her during the rainy season.

Comment

Cameron in Whitehaven

Rogins Drift wrote:
              One delicate area would be the excuses he has to make to Samantha for only being able to mate with her during the rainy season.
              Which, in Cumbria...

Comment

Cameron in Whitehaven

Rogins Drift wrote:
                Not a pet crocodile, but maybe a caiman , then he could become David Caiman-Man, and get into lots of japes involving people failing to notice the obvious similarities between Caiman-Man and his everyday alter-ego Cameron.

Bah.

Hoist by my own petard.

Comment

Cameron in Whitehaven

If anyone needs to visit scenes of tragedy, it should be the head of state. I'm not the most ardent monarchist, but someone not involved in day to day politics seems better placed for this.

Comment

Cameron in Whitehaven

It costs you 500 grand to get one of those apparently

Comment

Cameron in Whitehaven

Boerd of Education wrote:
                      It costs you 500 grand to get one of those apparently
                      Only if you go through one of those fly-by-night unlicensed agents.

Comment

Cameron in Whitehaven

This may have been done on the main thread by now, but I lost some interest when it became more about gun control. Never mind your David Camerons (I have to stop doing that), people must just be heartily sick of the press moochers everywhere, particularly as they seem to add absolutely nothing of value to the story.

Comment

Working...
                        X