Eurotrash 2010...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eurotrash 2010...

I really like this. I feel I shouldn't, but Slovenia has won me over.

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

This lot have stolen Sailor's piano. That's all I saw before the stream cut out. Going to have to reload.

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

Well I missed all but the very start of Romania and the very end of Slovenia. Bugger. Will have to pass judgement based on the round-up later

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

I'm sure I heard this as the last song at my school disco in 1992

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

Bloody hell, it's slim pickings tonight.

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

"Tell me about your feelings" really?

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

Another James Blunt type, from Cyprus this time. Dead cert to qualify, unfortunately.

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

ok, tonight is rubbish.

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

all these Caucus nations are great at picking out a pretty singer but not so inventive with the songs.

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

And it's not getting any better.

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

I;m not sure if this song by Turkey is very good or I'm just glad to have something different to what has come before.

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

Do we really have to send seven through?

I'd like to see... Turkey and Slovenia

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

This lot from Turkey are OK I suppose, but not as good as the Manic Street Preachers tribute act they sent out a couple of years ago. Nice Eton collar, too.

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

Holland really don't care about Eurovision do they?

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

I thought they were brilliant - that was distilled Eurovision, that was.

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

A gruelling evening.

Loved: Holland
                                  Quite liked: Turkey, Slovenia
                                  Didn't detest, but wouldn't shed any tears over: Armenia, Denmark

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

God almighty. They might as well just draw them out of a hat.

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

We're through for the first time in yonks, so come on, give us the maximum. We might even give you more than our usual 6 this year.

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

Sorry about not being online. Here were/are my thoughts.

Lithuania: Sound like a cross between Pigbag and Razorlight

Armenia: Nice old man SHIT, great tits, flat voice, and why is Montserrat Caballe a backing singer?

Israel: Cute, nondescript, looked like a line finished on his nose. Very good finish.

Denmark: Shite. Blonde guy has a Gordon Brown. (false eye)
                                        Switzerland: OH FOR FUCK SAKE. Not in tune, Song is called 'Golden Shower'. Superb backing singers

Sweden: Vibrato voice - shit song out. Stop looking at the camera.

Azerbaijan:'Stairway to Heaven' Gloce (blue)? Shite... ah, not bad song.

Ukraine: James Bond theme. Looks and sounds like Natasha Bedingfield... going for sex.. ! really good singer.

Netherlands: flat. Good tune, catchy but sounds like 'Reach'

Romania: Lyndsey de Paul - very, very good. possible winner.

Slovenia: oh for fuck sake. pick a song.

Ireland: doesnt want to win, but might just do it anyway, and... well, stranger things have happened.

Bulgaria: GAY VOTE (para) too much dancing. ugly singer.

Cyprus: singer looks like Marc Owen, cute, average, but he sings as a harmoniser, so the song is not the thing.

Croatia: Nice... too much echo. 'Croatian 'Las ketchup' trying too hard, but good song.

Georgia: Celine. Fuck.

Turley: Julian Casablancas does it live with a band, and I liked it. with an exclamation mark.

(why do all the female singers look like the singer/violinist out of 'Hearsay')?

I got 7 out of those 10, and I am (not) pissed off that Netherlands didnt get through... except that it cost me 30p. bastards.

I cant call this, but Ukraine, and Romania, look very good of these, and from what I saw, Germany, and indeed France, will be added.

Romania is the best song.

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

I rather enjoyed Lithuania's tune.

No, scratch that, I really enjoyed Lithuania's tune.

Holland's was fun and Azerbaijan's was a very decent modern pop song with dull verses.

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

How did Cyprus end up becoming the Welsh entry ?

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

Does anyone think that Frankmuisc 'Confusion Girl' would make a perfect Eurovison song. Maybe even a winner? Somebody should have a word with him.

Ignore, had a few ales last night!

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

pas de problem, axel.

I have had a shufti through the lineup for tonight, and I am going to have a bet on Romania, each way (at about 40's), so wish me luck.

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

Good evening all, and welcome to the world of Cacharel, this is Madeleine speaking, I will be showing you the toupees and the health spa.

Or

Not.

Lets go. (and I have money on Romania... wish me luck).

Comment

Eurotrash 2010...

Evening, Gero. Is this the official thread for the final, then?

Good luck, by the way. All my favourites got knocked out in the semis, so I can watch the evening unfold in a relaxed frame of mind. That's the plan, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X