Stroking the [signal] box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female Dutch train driver decides to, ahem ... relieve some tension between stations. Neglects to turn off the intercom, to the amusement of her passengers.

Mind the gap.

Comment

The fact that the article's in French, makes it even more erotically charged.

Comment

Babelfish did sterling work, except for the final bit: With any vapor!

Comment

French for "Full Speed Ahead".

Comment

Thanks, Ursus.

Comment

en pleine séance de masturbation
              in full meeting of masturbation
              I don't know which makes me chuckle more, the original or the Babelfish.

Comment

True dat. The original is from the best-selling Francophone tabloid in Belgium, and I am pretty sure that Le Monde or Liberation would have taken a slightly more euphamistic approach.

One logistical question I had is that this supposedly occurred on a local train between Zwolle and Leeuwarden, presumably one that makes frequent stops.

Did she pause at each of those stops?
                You know, to let people get off?

Comment

Oh, very good, Ursus! :-)

I think you have to read the article in the voice of the bloke who does the introduction to 'Amelie', in order to get the right (comedy) mix of efficiency and superficialness, with a hint of implied outrage.

I salute the person who had the wherewithal to video the incident, though. She really did have the cab mic turned up quite high, didn't she? 'Slapping' noises and everything! So - what's the French equivalent of a 'Churchill'? A 'Petain'? (Can't be a 'De Gaulle' - he said 'non' to us, at least!)

Comment

Working...
                  X