The UEFA Cup final thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sick. The thought of Rangers winning tonight is genuinely nauseating.

COME ON ZENIT ST. PETERSBURG YOU FUCKING RACIST CUNTS!

I have to say, I really want Zenit to win. Nothing against Rangers but saw Zenit against Leverkusen and they were really impressive.

Comment

i lost count of the rangers fans i saw nursing cans on my way to work this morning; there's fucking hundreds of them on piccadilly gardens, right underneath my office. loud buggers, too.

Comment

I feel your pain, Hofzy. It was the same for me back in 2003. Rather oddly I watched the first half at Prestwick departures and extra time at Stansted arrivals, but the airborne bit between was even worse than usual for a nervous flyer.

Comment

I'll never forget the day c15,000 rangers fans turned out for a pre-season friendly at White Hart Lane back in the eighties. I've no doubt Celtic would do likewise.

For the loyalty and incredible numbers they can muster I hope for the supporters sakes that Rangers win tonight.

Leaving aside who is playing it is a fucking disgrace that only 13,000 tickets are given to each club. Bollocks to UEFA and its 'football family' I was hoping that Platini could see through that rubbish and give the tickets to those who deserve to be there, the people who make the spectacle.

Comment

I'll never forget the day c15,000 rangers fans turned out for a pre-season friendly at White Hart Lane back in the eighties. I've no doubt Celtic would do likewise.
            They were probably from Corby.

Comment

Is there any other European country where this isn't on free-to-air TV? Or live TV of any description, come to that?

Comment

If and when Corby rail station reopens, there is talk of direct service not merely to Kettering and Leicester, but Glesga non-stop to Motherwell.

That was in Wikipedia. Or I just made it up, which may amount to the same.

Comment

When I get up tomorrow morning and switch the television on, what's the likelihood that it will be 0-0 during extra time after a mindnumbingly tedious game?

Let's hope so - followed by a glorious penalty shoot out win for Leningrad.

Comment

No! Don't even tempt fate with that, Mel. 3 or 4-0 in normal time would do it for me.

Comment

I'd also prefer Zenit to finish this off with three or four goals within the first ten minutes.

Comment

Which channel is it shown on in Norway, Belhavka? Is it a Viasat affiliate?

Comment

COME ON YOU METEORITE!

Comment

Well, it won't be shown in Malta on free to air but thankfully there's always Italian tv.

Comment

I'll be cheering for Rangers tonight if I even remember that the bloody thing is on. Surely supporters of all scottish clubs, especially Glasgow ones will be looking forward to the boost in profile and the reflected glory that a Rangers win would bring.

All together now
                              "would you go a chicken supper bobby sands."

Comment

You're way out of date aiatl. The latest one is now something along the lines of "the famine's over/why don't you all go home".

Comment

that's not as funny or clever as the bobby sands song. That is a funny song. Anyway you're cheering for a team that won't sign black players because the fans will riot, is owned by Gazprom, and comes from a borderline fascist state that kills its dissidents.

Maybe you should examine your motives.

"Would you go a chicken supper bobby sands"

Comment

i've just been out on my lunch, and they're getting louder.

they are crowding around the statue of queen victoria, and appear to be trying to feed her a paste of mashed up gregg's pasties and beer, much like a worker bee will feed it's own queen.

Comment

Yeah, I know. It's cunts v cunts.

I'm cheering against the ones closest to home, and whose fans I'll get the most stick from should they win.

This no time for your fancy logic.

Comment

I'll be putting on the pinkest item of clothing I can steal off a neighbours clothes line and wearing it in honour of Johnny Mad dog adair, and the martyrs of Ulster.

I've even got a jeffrey donaldson face mask to wear on my head

Comment

they are crowding around the statue of queen victoria, and appear to be trying to feed her a paste of mashed up gregg's pasties and beer, much like a worker bee will feed it's own queen
                                          That actually sounds quite tasty.

Comment

dogbeak wrote:
                                            i've just been out on my lunch, and they're getting louder.

they are crowding around the statue of queen victoria, and appear to be trying to feed her a paste of mashed up gregg's pasties and beer, much like a worker bee will feed it's own queen.
                                            This is great. It's like planet earth or something.

Comment

Maybe you should examine your motives.
                                              I explained my motives earlier on the 'Straits/McHunliffe' thread. It's time Rangers fans saw their team get outplayed AND actually lose.

The main enemy is at home (Lenin)

Comment

i can only presume the statue is squirting out larvae; they're fucking everywhere.

Comment

Away the plucky wee Gers!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X