Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheese

TonTon wrote:
    I really cannot for the life of me imagine how or why anyone could want to live outside London.
    I could go New York, I think. Or Madrid.

Comment

Cheese

For a holiday, maybe.

Comment

Cheese

London - best city in the world

Cheese - ace, Cambozola, Red Leicester, Emmenthal , any Bath soft Cheese

Comment

Cheese

Wow. What have i started?

Comment

Cheese

Cheese is always a ratings winner on here...

Comment

Cheese

PS EIM and Liquidator are two grotesque and ugly freaks.
              Both with hot girls and a life of unbridled caddery, unhooked from slobbering, stinking slavery to beelzebub's spunk. Why just this morning I put the washing out; somebody stop me!

Comment

Cheese

Make your next post about the Catholic church and you'll be 'two for two' in the 'hot thread' stakes GG.

Comment

Cheese

Thing is, the minute you do live away from London, you realise how much better it is to do so. Then you come back and it is confirmed. it's not so much the place, (although it is that too,) it's the concept that it's the only place to be.

Comment

Cheese

Comment

Cheese

There are 2 places in Blighty. London and Notlondon. Notlondon is nice to visit n'all, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Comment

Cheese

I don't want to live in the UK at all.

Comment

Cheese

The_Liquidator wrote:
                          What EIM said.
                          What did you just say about my mother?

Comment

Cheese

Not liking cheese would be, I imagine, a bit like having no sex drive. You'd miss out on one of life's pleasures but, on the whole, you'd be better off because of the negative health aspects and would be blissfully free of the pain of chronically unfulfilled desire.
                            I really cannot for the life of me imagine how or why anyone could want to live outside London.
                            London is great as big cities go, but living in big cities is ultimately really shit. I don't know how anyone who has seriously tried both city and non-city life as an adult can prefer the latter. Unless one is especially well-off financially, urban living is an endless series of annoyances, insults, and frustrations. If you have money, then maybe it's nice. I wouldn't know.

Comment

Cheese

London is great.
                              Yorkshire is great.
                              Cheese is great.

That's all I want to say.

Comment

Cheese

And all that needs to be said

Comment

Cheese

If we're judging Yorkshire solely on a geographical feature basis, then yeah, it's not so bad. But we're not. And nor is cheese other than melted, grated, and sliced cheddar acceptable.

Comment

Cheese

I'm aware of a couple of people whose surname is Cheese and I'm trying to figure out whether that's cool. I'm not sure how I would respond to being referred to as Mr Cheese, although I suppose it's preferable to being referred to as, say, Mr Lettuce or Mr Tripe.

Comment

Cheese

EIM wrote:
                                      And nor is cheese other than melted, grated, and sliced cheddar acceptable.
                                      "Calling Nurse Ratched."

Comment

Cheese

BBC Radio Manchester have a know-nowt football broadcaster called Cheeseman.

Comment

Cheese

One of the people who does the live updates on the BBC football site is called Caroline Cheese.

Comment

Cheese

Eric's is a nice lad, don't get me wrong. But he is a complete know-nothing when it comes to food. I don't blame him for that, but it's true.

Cities - proper cities, "big cities" I suppose in US parlance - have stuff going on, and people. Not-cities don't. And the people they do have are nosy wankers, who won't fuck off and leave you alone. Awful.

Comment

Cheese

The Exploding Vole wrote:
                                              I'm aware of a couple of people whose surname is Cheese and I'm trying to figure out whether that's cool. I'm not sure how I would respond to being referred to as Mr Cheese, although I suppose it's preferable to being referred to as, say, Mr Lettuce or Mr Tripe.
                                              If you go back a page, Gerontophile has posted a picture of John Cleese, who's real name is John Cheese. So evidently it's not that cool, certainly not among aging Oxbridge comics anyway.
                                              My form teacher at school was called Mr Cheeseborough, which of course was changed to Cheeseburger by all the pupils.

Comment

Cheese

Eric's is a nice lad, don't get me wrong. But he is a complete know-nothing when it comes to food. I don't blame him for that, but it's true.
                                                There is a nugget of truth in this.

Comment

Cheese

A McDonalds Chicken McNugget, most likely.

Comment

Cheese

Sean of the Shed wrote:
                                                    If you go back a page, Gerontophile has posted a picture of John Cleese, who's real name is John Cheese.
                                                    No, his real name is John Cleese. The family name was changed (from Cheese) by, I think, his Grandad.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X