No announcement yet.

The official Wenger Out thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any excuse to post this picture again of Gunnersaurus about to maul him after Arsenal won the cup in 2014.

Comment

Seeing as he definitely is leaving, the Wenger Out militia now have the vexing question of who to replace him with.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
        Any excuse to post this picture again of Gunnersaurus about to maul him after Arsenal won the cup in 2014.

He'd have gone that day, if we'd held on to our lead *sob*

Comment

Hope they get relegated.

Comment

Relieved, excited and slightly guilty about feeling both since I doubt he'll be anything but the best Arsenal manager in my lifetime when I die.

Did snap up tickets to the final home game versus Burnley to say goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by antoine polus View Post
              Hope they get relegated.
              We can but dream

Comment

Was it his decision alone or was the club worried about not being able to hold on to talent during the remainder of his contract?

Comment

It's a shame Arsenal missed the chance to appoint another French intellectual.

Comment

Still Piers Morgan will be happy. That's a good thing, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                      Was it his decision alone or was the club worried about not being able to hold on to talent during the remainder of his contract?
                      Which talent? There's not many/any left that have boosted their value while at the club.

Comment

Outside Arsenal Stadium- and the removal van has already arrived

Comment

This is what Paul Tisdale (who?) was hanging on for. We are top of the league, say we are top of the league* ...

He'll take his bow, and leave Exeter after the play-offs.

(*don't, pedants. Please don't).

Comment

Originally posted by antoine polus View Post
                            Hope they get relegated.
                            I Wouldn't mind. They might put the prices down and I could start going again.

Comment

He is probably the last link with the old world of terrible goalkeeper kits and random local advertisers and the post-billion pound deal bloatfest of today's game. It's an end of an epoch.

Comment

So the bookies reportedly have shortest odds on Thomas Tuchel succeeding Wenger, followed by Jogi Löw and Carlo Ancelotti. But Tuchel seems pretty certain to go to PSG, and Jogi Löw isn't an idiot. Ancelotti might be glad for the gig, but a man even older than Wenger is currently demonstrating his shortcomings as a top-class manager.

I might put a couple of quid on Unai Emery.

Comment

I thought the received wisdom was Eddie Howe was the shoo in replacement.

Comment

Oooh, be careful what you wish for there, Arsenal fans.

Comment

After watching a couple of recent Roma games I thought to myself (from a position of relative ignorance with regard to his background) "This chap Di Francesco would be good as the next Arsenal manager".

So it won't be him.
                                      Last edited by Ray de Galles; 20-04-2018, 10:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                        Oooh, be careful what you wish for there, Arsenal fans.
                                        I just said that exact thing to the (attending a big game about two or three times a season) Arsenal supporter in the office who actually punched the air when I told him Wenger was off. The fact that I knew a good hour or so before him seemed significant.

Comment

William Hill:

Comment

Rogers favourite?! Really? I mean...why? His current role must count as virtually semi-retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy Pepys View Post
                                              It's a shame Arsenal missed the chance to appoint another French intellectual.

When did Joey Barton turn into Alex Massie?

Comment

I'm just attempting to comprehend the thought of Rogers at the Emirates.

Nah. Can't do it.

Comment

I just hope it takes them years to recover and that all the whinging wengerout wankers led by Piers "cunt" Morgan come crawling and begging him to come back.

Comment

How's Thomas Tuchel 8/1? I thought he'd signed up with PSG? (As someone else has already mentioned.)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X