Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When little birds die

I don't give a flying fuck!
    What the shite has the House Sparrow, Blue Tit or Cock Munching Burundian Featherfucker anything to do with I being happy in this thread, so there...!

Ever since I was a child, I knew when my true time to love was.
    Ever since I first saw my first black and white movie, I knew that it was the time I was meant to roam. I should have been 30 in the 50’s.

To resumé, I wish I was not here, with you!
    I wish I was shagging your aunts.

I love today, but by god, I could have loved a love divine back then with my youth of 1969 turned into a stud born 29.

When little birds die

Little birds, like, I dunno, cuckoos?

Comment

When little birds die

Fuck little birds in midst of winter!

Comment

When little birds die

Just felt like beeing a bit cruel.

Fuck Littlewing and his whole posse!

Comment

When little birds die

So, does the Swallow.... ?

Comment

When little birds die

Richard Littlewing.

I've got cramp in my legs. It's keeping me awake. I feel like I was in my 30s in the 1950s.

Comment

When little birds die

Try to make sense of this thread...

Comment

When little birds die

Richard Littlewing is a dish served best bollocked over the head over a breakfast loaf without bacon.

Comment

When little birds die

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a fitting post for this thread.

I prefer the power leveling ones though. Replica rolex spam seems a little, well, I dunno. Seedy, maybe?

Comment

When little birds die

What are you people on?

Comment

When little birds die

I always try to keep food out for the birds in my garden, though at the moment it seems to mainly be starlings, with a few sparrows visiting from time to time. This may be down to the fact that our cat wanders around the garden on the odd occasion that he isn't asleep. Having said that, though, he's absolutely no threat to birds anymore. He's quite old and doesn't have a single tooth left in his mouth. Sometimes I think I can see the birds all lined up on the fence pissing themselves laughing at him, like they used to do on Roobarb.

Comment

When little birds die

We have a lot of starlings too but today we also had a great spotted woodpecker tucking into the fat balls. Not bad for E6.

Comment

When little birds die

Were you on Regent Street in the vicinity of the Apple Store the other day, Shorts?

Comment

When little birds die

I was out and about yesterday afternoon before our Xmas meal - Trocadero, De Hems and a new pub (to me) the Coffee House on Beak Street which has some good beer. I think it must be near the Apple shop as a couple of work colleagues wandered off there before we ate...

Comment

When little birds die

Well, I get a great deal of pleasure from watching the birds in my garden. And when we get something out of the normal run - such as the pair of long-tailed tits we saw earlier in the year - it's a proper thrill. They're great, birds.

Comment

When little birds die

ShortyMedlocke wrote:
                                I was out and about yesterday afternoon before our Xmas meal - Trocadero, De Hems and a new pub (to me) the Coffee House on Beak Street which has some good beer. I think it must be near the Apple shop as a couple of work colleagues wandered off there before we ate...
                                No, it was a couple of weeks back I think.

Comment

When little birds die

I attempted to make my own fat balls the other week, thinking it would be quite easy; it was an unmitigated disaster.
                                  I had a packet of lard, some stale bread, some wild bird seed and peanuts. Having melted the lard in the microwave, I mixed in the seed and peanuts and bread, with stuff spilling everywhere and grease ending up all over the kitchen. This took a further thirty minutes to clean up. What looked a substantial amount in the mixing bowl in the end only managed to fill six and a half old yoghurt pots. They didn't even slide out of the pots and I ended up cutting my fingers trying to tear the yoghurt pots apart.
                                  Having said that, the birds absolutely loved them, but I won't be cooking for them again, they'll have ready-meals in future.

Comment

When little birds die

Best opening to a post ever SotS.

Comment

When little birds die

Indeed. The more I read that sentence back the funnier it seems to get.

Comment

When little birds die

Well that's one end of year OTF award in the bag then.

Comment

Working...
                                        X