We've lost, haven't we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've lost, haven't we?

Our global warming alarmist scheme. Our plan for mandatory healthcare for everyone. Our free abortions for everyone. Our 'vaccinations' to increase the autism rate and implant mind control chips into the unsuspecting pubic. Our stealing of everyone's guns. Our wiping out the white middle class with brown-skinned immigrants. Our plans to indoctrinate their children in our queerly subversive ways.

We've been exposed. It's time to give up.

Maybe if we confess now... they'll go easy on us. Take us back into the fold. We can go and admit how wrong we were, how we were misled. Say how sorry we are, blame it all on the liberals. Blame it on the drugs. Blame it on the music. Blame it on the boogie.

Yes, it's time. It's just better over there. Everything is fine, and we can just fit right in after our penitence. They are waiting for us.

Maybe we can go on some talk shows. Bow down before their leaders, and admit defeat. Admit how right they were all along. Say how they are much more clever than we imagined. How all these years of planning and strategy has failed us.

We should go as a group. It will be more impressive. I've been working on a statement:

"Here we stand before you, we men and women who have tried so hard to undermine your values with our gay sciency humanism. We admit we're pussies, we're coming clean on our plans. It was us. We did it. You were right. You figured us out."

But I need help. I need to make it stronger. They need to know how sorry we are. The flock must welcome us back. The must support us as their once lost but now returned sons and daughters, back into the folds of their arms, full of hope and trust, God and liberty, truth and justice.

I can't do it alone.

Who's with me?

We've lost, haven't we?

If you want to go on Oprah, you'd better hurry.

Comment

We've lost, haven't we?

Well all along, it was only ever about the economy, stupid.

Comment

We've lost, haven't we?

Ah yes, the economy. It had been working for us, bringing it to its knees. But now, what with the Acorn exposure and the understanding that all those low income families are to blame for the poor banks problems, they've figured us out.

It's over I tell you, we've been found out.

Comment

We've lost, haven't we?

As usual, I blame Thatcher

Comment

We've lost, haven't we?

I normally find myself blaming it on the Thatchers, too.

Comment

We've lost, haven't we?

matej, you sound like you are channelling wendy testeburger in the glenn Beck episode of Southpark

Comment

We've lost, haven't we?

I'm relieved Matej has only blown the whistle on the shadowy cabal that runs the world. I thought for a minute he was going to blow the whistle on the shadowy cabal that runs OTF. Steps would have had to be taken.

Comment

We've lost, haven't we?

Pshhh. I may an evil insider in a worldwide conspiracy, but I'm not suicidal. (Homicidal, certainly. How many grannies could we have killed with universal healthcare! Oh, what a missed opportunity!)

Comment

Working...
                  X