Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War on terror latest

Bristol Rovers fans in the spotlight:

http://www.bristolrovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10328~1302855,00.html

War on terror latest

If I ever see anyone on public transport in London dressed as a terrorist, my immediate assumption is that it probably isn't one. The only real problem with dressing as Bin Laden is that's it's shit and witless.

However, if you go to the football in any fancy dress at all, you probably deserve to be arrested.

Comment

War on terror latest

This is just anti-Arab prejudice, pure and simple.

Comment

War on terror latest

What fancy dress were they planning? If they were wearing bin laden plastic masks and Afghan get-up, then I can imagine that travelling on the tube could be considered a bit insensitive. But I suspect that's not what they were planning.

Comment

War on terror latest

The club has been advised by the police that a small group of fans are planning on attending the Brisbane Road clash against Leyton Orient dressed in attire associated with acts of terrorism.
          They're going dressed as the World Trade Centre?

Anyway, I think the safe thing to do is to automatically assume that Bristol Rovers supporters are terrorists until it's proven otherwise.

Comment

War on terror latest

If I ever see anyone on the London tube looking and sounding like a terrorist, I usually ask if we were at Hillman Street primary school at the same time...

Comment

War on terror latest

The club has been advised by the police that a small group of fans are planning on attending the Brisbane Road clash against Leyton Orient dressed in attire associated with acts of terrorism.
              Ipswich supporters must be relieved that things have changed.

Comment

War on terror latest

Surely the only thing to do with Bristol Rovers' fans is gas them.

Thank you, thank you. I'm available for all social events except comedy nights...

Comment

War on terror latest

Dundee United supporters must be apprehensive.

Comment

War on terror latest

Guess they'll have to go dressed as some gas instead.

Comment

War on terror latest

I think GO makes an excellent point.

Comment

War on terror latest

I'm suspecting/fearing that this "small group" might be intending, through their "hilarious" attire, to be making a crude racist point about the ethnic make-up of the area in which we play.

Fancy dress away trips were a good idea in the dark days of the late 80s, when all fans were assumed to be scum and police were ready to wade in at the drop of it - it was like planting flowers in tanks. They seem a bit more wacky and Colin Hunt-esque now

Comment

Working...
                        X