No announcement yet.

Return of the night shift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. Happy as Larry. And we all know hoe fucking endlessly cheerful that cunt is.

Job I enjoy. Enough money to buy nice coats and go away a bit. United season ticket. Paid my mates back all the money I borrowed off them. Paying off other debts. Therapy going well. Not polluting my body and mind with shite any more.

Comment

Great stuff.

Comment

Where the hell is everyone tonight? I'm not going looking in Football, that's for sure.

Comment

I'm working. But about to shut it down for the evening and put some pork chops on the grill.

Comment

I'm here. Just finished dinner. I'm making baby steps in planning an exhibition.

Comment

I'm here. I finished two sections of an online defensive driving course that I'm taking that is so boring. My insurance agent said that if I complete the course, I can get a discount on my car insurance for the next three years. It's geared toward people who are taking it because they have bad things on their driving record, not excellent drivers like me. A couple of years ago I did the RightTrack thing where they give you the device to plug into your car's diagnostic port and it sends back info on how safely you drive, and I'm currently enjoying a 28% discount as a result of that. The agent was amazed He said, 'we just don't see that very often'.

But even with my excellent discount, my premiums have still increased. I'm going to get this driving course discount and hopefully sometime in the near future, my insurance company will have one of those pay-per-mile policies like a couple of other carriers have.

I'm sorry, should this have been posted on the Mundane thread?

Comment

I’m watching Bojack Horseman.

Comment

I'm in Switzerland. Soz.

Comment

I'm here. Looking at pool cues online and watching things on YouTube.

Comment

I just woke up.

Comment

So did I.

I’m in Croatia. It’s very nice.

Comment

Binging ‘How to Get Away With Murder’ season 4. A lovely quiet night in.

Comment

My insomnia has largely gone, which makes the night shift thread obsolete. I'm in bed now, and I may not sleep immediately through a combination of having a three hour nap earlier, and having a busy head after a conversation that's made me have to make a decision that's potentially difficult, but on the other hand I'm fucking knackered, so you never know.

Comment

My grief has kicked in, big time. Have taken some valium and hope it takes the edge off so I can sleep. :-( no work tomorrow but a mate is coming round to help sort the flat out with me.

Another friend is asleep in my office/2nd bedroom. There’s a bit of a storm raging and if she wasn’t here I’d go and get my washing in off the terrace. My main fear is that my bras may blow away, they weren’t cheap and have been discontinued.

Comment

I hope you're able to get some sleep. I'm glad you won't have to deal with Shouty Man tomorrow. xx

Comment

Thanks hon x

My agency called with a 2 day a week banking job yesterday, I’m going for it. Feel a bit calmer now and the wind has subsided.

Comment

Glad to hear the bras have probably not flown off. My favorite ones have also been discontinued. I am cursed that way--everything I like will be discontinued at some point while it's still my favorite. I have to try to pretend I hate them to keep them around.

Comment

Our guttering is leaking.

Drip, drip, drip. Thank goodness for ear plugs. I hope our neighbours have some too, poor devils.

Comment

That's preferable to your gut leaking. I look on the bright side so you don't have to.

Comment

Maybe this could go on Office Annoyances, but I worked 12 hours today. I wanted to get the chart done and off my plate for good. Marketing Woman sent me the old 'Just wondering if you sent it because my email has been messed up lately'. Uh-huh, we're on the same server, so I would know if it was playing up. Spare me your passive aggressive games because I don't have time for it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X