Dog Shit v Cat Shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

I'm the best throw-in taker in the world. Ever.

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

There are people who missed Fartle, you know. Said as much, they did. Well, I hope they're happy.

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

I know you did, Earp.

Great days, great days.

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

I'll be delighted if the Trinidad-based Trafforder gets to unleash his witty repartee on a Manure- Chavski final, right enough.

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

Hahahaha.

This thread got everything it deserved.

Moanchester, indeed. FFS.

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

Morning, DG. I'll be watching the whole thing Stateside on ESPN2 in the afternoons - my Swiss contacts came up as blank as everyone else on tickets, even the UBS mover and shaker. Not that I'd have accepted a corporate sponsors' freebie, you understand.

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

Well, we all know that Elbowhimovic is going to bribe various officials, hot dog vendors and stewards in order to get the result he wants which is why I'm hoping (against my better judgment) that the small club from Murkyside get through.

Although, I think we'll beat Chelsea should they get to the final as they only beat us because it was too early in the day and had to resort to smashing Vidic's face in, shooting Rooney in the hip with a rifle and trying to molest Ronaldo in the area.

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

Sir Fartle wrote:
                  trying to molest Ronaldo in the area
                  Chelsea have three Brazilian hookers in their defence?

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

Ah bullshit. Porthcawl has never been "Swansea's catchment area" and if you knew anything about Welsh football you'd know that.
                    It is nearer but I don't know how you'd prove such a thing. Port Talbot is generally seen as the cut off point. I'm not taking sides but I'm still a little dazed after the insinuation that someone would ever support Swansea because they might be a glory-hunter. I'm not taking sides but Porthcawl isn't really a Swansea area.

I'll just add that one of the most disspiriting things I've ever seen or heard was last year when I took a class of 10 year olds on a residential field trip and we were watching the Champions league final. At the start at least half of the children (The non-Man Utd. contingent) were chanting, "Scousers......Scousers." They were all children from the centre of Swansea.

You'll be glad to know I immediately turned the TV off and sent them to bed without any supper. It's the only way they'll learn.

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

How long before someone suggests that punishment for me and SR?

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

Surely a more effective punishment (at least for you) would be forcing one to watch tonight's entertainment, instead of providing such an easy out.

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

That's not fair. I'm watching it anyway. Why should he get off scott-free?

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

Football allegiances aren't regionalised - can't be since there's been such worldwide exposure for so long. Certainly not here in Ireland where the local fare would still be in the shadow of what happens in England even if it wasn't League 2 standard ( Kilkenny City, my homeclub, went out of business mid-table : warranted about three lines in the local 'paper.)

The Kop unveiled a banner at the Arsenal QF proclaiming that 'Scousers Rule the World'. Does this include Evertonians ? Similarly, does it tell all non-Native L'pool fans that they can go f* themselves ?

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

SR, you'd have to watch it with aiatl . . .

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

Talk about cruel and unusual punishment...

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

I'm not taking sides but I'm still a little dazed after the insinuation that someone would ever support Swansea because they might be a glory-hunter
                                  I actaually jumped onto Toshack's Jack bandwagon from being a Leeds fan (it was where I was born, everyone else in Porthcawl was a Liverpool or Man U fan and I am contrary). When they dropped all the way back down again, I supported Punk Rock and Heavy Metal until I jumped on the Cardiff City bandwagon after Gazza's tears or something.

I can't help feeling I made a wrong turn or two somewhere along the line

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

My son is a Liverpool supporter and he was born 2 miles away from Prenton Park and has never lived in Liverpool in his life.

He is also a belligerent sod and I can imagine in 30 years time him getting embroiled in tribute debates to SR/Harry

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

Blimey this one is rumbling along quite nicely, and the game doesn't kick off for an hour.

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

My kids told me that they are Arsenal supporters.
                                        It cannot get worse than that.

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

This thread is probably going to be the most interesting thing about the rest of the Champions League.

I am trying to find more cats to throw amongst the pigeons of the SR/Harry debate to extend it.

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

TG, Cheslea, surely apart from if they bought that vile second kit they would be safe cycling on the roads at night

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

this is a terrible game

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

I'm glad I'm watching the snooker in that case.

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

Bored Of The Dance wrote:
                                                  I actaually jumped onto Toshack's Jack bandwagon from being a Leeds fan (it was where I was born, everyone else in Porthcawl was a Liverpool or Man U fan and I am contrary). When they dropped all the way back down again, I supported Punk Rock and Heavy Metal until I jumped on the Cardiff City bandwagon after Gazza's tears or something.
                                                  Ah, so when Harry bellowed "whores" on that thread on oldtf, he was talking directly to you...

Comment

Dog Shit v Cat Shit

Tactical Genius wrote:
                                                    My kids told me that they are Arsenal supporters.
                                                    It cannot get worse than that.
                                                    Drown them. There's not a jury in the land that would convict you. (Unless it was made up solely of those Metropolitan Mejah Whores who appear to constitute the entirety of Arsenal's support...)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X