Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post count

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Post count

    It might have been noticed already, but you can see a league table for posts. You just need to go to the Member List and click on Posts.

    https://www.onetouchfootball.com/mem...rt=posts&pp=30

    My old username is still on the top page... and ad hoc is a moderator?

    ursus arctos 45,002
    The Awesome Berbaslug!!! 29,323
    WOM 28,706
    Bordeaux Education 25,923
    Ray de Galles 25,366
    Tubby Isaacs 25,142
    Wyatt Earp 23,244
    Rogin the Armchair fan 22,640
    Gerontophile 21,639
    Incandenza 21,009
    Borracho 18,703
    Reed John 18,474
    EIM 18,063
    Gangster Octopus 17,596
    Amor de Cosmos 17,044
    Janik 16,665
    G-Man 15,686
    Sean of the Shed 15,321
    Bruno 15,291
    ad hocModerator 15,004
    Kevchenko 14,830
    hobbes 14,503
    evilC 14,014
    MsD 13,115
    antoine polus 12,899
    Duncan Gardner 12,584
    TonTon 12,377
    Stumpy Pepys 12,136
    Etienne 12,087
    E10 Rifle 12,080

    #2
    We did this already, though it is somewhat interesting that the table hasn't captured recentish name changes (Reed's another one)

    Comment


      #3
      The moderator thing is some kind of glitch in the upgrade. I think furtho has been given that status too.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
        We did this already, though it is somewhat interesting that the table hasn't captured recentish name changes (Reed's another one)
        Aha, missed that then. Congrats on 45k!

        Comment


          #5
          Also I believe Hot Pepsi is a new name rather than a change, like Kevin S.

          Comment


            #6
            I can merge accounts if people want me to. That would solve the post count issue.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
              The moderator thing is some kind of glitch in the upgrade. I think furtho has been given that status too.
              I'm not sure it's transferred over au nouveau monde.

              Comment


                #8
                Yes, it's below your name on the left.

                Comment


                  #9
                  -
                  Last edited by Furtho; 26-07-2017, 08:35. Reason: Gabbling

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                    I can merge accounts if people want me to. That would solve the post count issue.
                    Just to check, I'd keep the current login, and merge all the Kevchenko posts into my account?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Yes. Just pick one as the master account and I merge the others into it. Just PM the details.

                      Note. Won't be done before I get home, which is Sunday.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Still in the Europa League places. I'll take that.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                          Yes. Just pick one as the master account and I merge the others into it. Just PM the details.

                          Note. Won't be done before I get home, which is Sunday.
                          I thought I had a long commute.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                            Still in the Europa League places. I'll take that.
                            Not if they merge all of PPV and his aliases.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X