Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a hard return in it.

Comment

Strangely, I get a malware warning when I open my own thread, Underrated Female Vocalists, but only for the opening page:

"Malware: 1 page blocked: www.rocky-52.net"
      Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 22-11-2021, 21:23.

Comment

For the last couple of weeks I've not been seeing any tweets as embedded in posts – just the URL on its own, and to view the tweet I have to click to view it on the Twitter website. Is anyone else getting this, or is it a setting I need to tweak in the browser on my new computer?

Comment

I keep getting

Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.
          When going to Today's Posts and then subsequently any link including the front page. After half a dozen loads it will serve the correct page.

Comment

Yes, I've seen that a few times - trying to figure it out.

Comment

Don't know if this will post since I can't post in the MLB baseball thread tonight. Getting this error:

Error while saving content: %1$s

Error information: " 403 error Forbidden"

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                For the last couple of weeks I've not been seeing any tweets as embedded in posts – just the URL on its own, and to view the tweet I have to click to view it on the Twitter website. Is anyone else getting this, or is it a setting I need to tweak in the browser on my new computer?
                Just bumping this, as it's not stopped happening and I'm not sure whether it was noted before.

Comment

OK, it sounds like there is something being blocked, potentially at your end.

We've got a small upgrade coming soon as well, I'll see if they've changed anything.

Comment

Ah bloody hell, sorry Snake – you're right, it was at my end. When I installed Vivaldi on my brand new laptop and logged in to the browser to sync my settings with the old one, it automatically installed my extensions, including one that blocks trackers, but didn't respect the settings I had on the old computer which I'd set to allow Twitter through for exactly this reason. It'd been so long since I first installed it I'd forgotten. Just set it to allow Twitter and everything looks good again now. Apologies. Hadn't twigged that the non-embedding coincided with my first visit from the new machine.

Comment

OTF was down for a couple of hours overnight (UK time). For me, anyway.

Comment

I think for everyone.

Nothing was posted between 22.06 and 05.14 (UK time)

Comment

Emergency outage at Zen. They were also doing a data centre move last night, so it might have been related to that but also potentially to fix a rather large Internet wide vulnerability that was discovered recently. (https://arstechnica.com/information-...loud-services/ if you are interested.)

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                            Strangely, I get a malware warning when I open my own thread, Underrated Female Vocalists, but only for the opening page:

"Malware: 1 page blocked: www.rocky-52.net"
                            I am still getting this. Very odd as it's the only OTF page triggering it.

Comment

The photo of Maria McKee that Stumpy posted towards the foot of that page is hosted at that site.

It doesn't trigger my malware defences, but obviously does yours.

Comment

Still occasionally getting this:

"Error while saving content: %1$s

Error information: " 403 error Forbidden"

Comment

That's a weird one to track down. It appears to be adblocker related, hence client side on the users browser rather than server side. But trying to figure it out.

Comment

I don't have adblocker, by the way.

Comment

I keep getting this:

"Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

I'm accessing through "Unread posts", then clicking on post titles, which gives me this message. Sometimes reloading the page does fix it.

The URLs have "?goto=newpost" at the end, which is replaced when reloading with a fixed "#postNNNNNNN" anchor
                                      Last edited by gjt; 30-01-2022, 17:25. Reason: more specific details

Comment

Oh, I'll look into that - I've seen that on my work machine but I thought that it was the web filter they impose. Reloading the page does fix it

Comment

Originally posted by gjt View Post
                                          I keep getting this:

"Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

I'm accessing through "Unread posts", then clicking on post titles, which gives me this message. Sometimes reloading the page does fix it.

The URLs have "?goto=newpost" at the end, which is replaced when reloading with a fixed "#postNNNNNNN" anchor
                                          I get that a lot both at home and at work.

Comment

I also get the invalid URL response on my phone (Samsung, using the Google Chrome app). It affects overall forum pages and individual threads if I click on them. I find I can get round it by e.g. going to Unread Posts instead of the main forum page, which will load, but even there individual posts will sometimes return the invalid URL message.

Comment

Yeah, I'm getting it with:

https://www.onetouchfootball.com/for...84#post2562384

https://www.onetouchfootball.com/for...65#post2562565

Accessed from "Unread Posts".

Comment

I've just been snarled in a load of "Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message." messages while trying to access the Forums page, which I never normally click on anyway but was trying to get to Games to access the various Wordle threads conveniently. Immediately before that was in the Wordle Matchplay thread and the boards refused to quote a post from Seanoftheshed I wanted to reply to.

Comment

I'm getting the error message about 20% of the times I click on any thread from the main forums page or the sub-forums. It doesn't go away if I reload the page.
                                                  Last edited by Ray de Galles; 08-02-2022, 15:43.

Comment

Further to the above, I've noticed the error message is a particular problem on iPad. I'm now getting it abut 50% of the times I click on anything.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X