Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January 2022 updates

Just a few parish notices.

Search index is undergoing a rebuild - this time I've managed to keep the whole thing running so hopefully it should be better. If not, at least it should reduce the number of backend errors and I can start figuring out what is going on. Should be complete in about three hours...

There will be an upgrade to v5.6.5 next weekend. Will put a notice up later in the week as a reminder. This isn't a security upgrade, so there isn't a rush.

I'm looking at finally, finally setting image uploads so that they don't have to go to Imgur and we can self-host them, which means mobiles and uploads will work correctly. My worry is that it will break the Imgur links that are already there, leaving us with a lot of dead photo links.

Donation pages up at the end of the month. I've got the bank account sorted and just need to set up and test the Stripe payment pages. Yes, it's going to be Stripe, although BACS will be an option as well.

Thanks Snake Plissken

With donations would you prefer monthly or one offs?

Comment

I'm looking at giving you the choice really. It's not a massive amount anyway at a bit under £40 / month.

Comment

Working...
      X