OTF move - 09/06/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTF move - 09/06/2021

OTF will be going offline for the move to new hosting at around 2pm BST on 09/06/2021.

The duration of the outage is unknown. If all goes well, then we could be back up in the evening - though I would probably expect it the next morning. You will be able to follow updates on Twitter using the #OTFMove hashtag or just follow me direct.

*Note the updated hashtag
    Last edited by Snake Plissken; 09-06-2021, 08:25.

I have been in America too long as my first thought was how generous an advance warning this was.

Comment

Comment

all the real archive heads only accept yyyy-mm-dd..

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
          OTF will be going offline for the move to new hosting at around 2pm BST on 09/06/2021.

The duration of the outage is unknown. If all goes well, then we could be back up in the evening - though I would probably expect it the next morning. You will be able to follow updates on Twitter using the #OTF hashtag or just follow me direct.
          What's your Twitter name Snake?

Thanks so much for the update and all your work on this.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ukplissken

Comment

I'll probably hover around the OTF page on Facebook, but it's weird in there. It's usually just been updated by EIM with a photoshopped picture of Marcus Rashford as Jesus healing the lame, or something.

Comment

Any chance he could lay his hands on Maguire for a few minutes, (Rashy not EIMy)? After watching Mings's performance against Romania, the thought of him getting any playing time during Euro 2020 fills me with utter dread.

Comment

Blimey, Snake, you've taken Amazon, the Guardian and Gov.uk down. Plug it back in man!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                    Blimey, Snake, you've taken Amazon, the Guardian and Gov.uk down. Plug it back in man!
                    Ah not only me then

Comment

No, it's headline breaking news on the beeb - Something called Fastly has gone down and as a result half the internet has disappeared

Comment

Good work that snake god.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post

Comment

You will be able to follow updates on Twitter using the #OTF hashtag or just follow me direct.
                            Just had a quick look at the #OTF hashtag. There's an awful lot going on there...

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                              Before seeing that post I searched for 'Snake Plissken' on twitter and found a long list of users. Must be some contemporary cultural reference, I thought, so I googled 'Snake Plissken'. I definitely need to swat up on the history of action movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobi1 View Post

Just had a quick look at the #OTF hashtag. There's an awful lot going on there...
                                Oh, it appears that there is some kind of popular beat combo and their fans that has adopted it. I'll use #OTFMove instead.

Comment

Originally posted by imp View Post

Before seeing that post I searched for 'Snake Plissken' on twitter and found a long list of users. Must be some contemporary cultural reference, I thought, so I googled 'Snake Plissken'. I definitely need to swat up on the history of action movies.
                                  The correct order to watch the Snake Plissken trilogy is Escape from New York, Escape From LA, Big Trouble in Little China.

Comment

Oh, it appears that there is some kind of popular beat combo and their fans that has adopted it. I'll use #OTFMove instead.

Could cause some mild confusion to followers of the bizarre-sounding Orangetheory RndRock, but their use of the hashtag seems pretty dormant.

Comment

I keep reading this as the OTF Movie.

Comment

An Alan Smithee Forum.

Comment

So we have about 35 minutes until we're forced to do something else to avoid work?

Comment

We're in overtime...

Comment

Longer than that, I reckon.

Comment

Hello, world.

Comment

As Joni said, you don't know what you've got till it's gone.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X