Issues with board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with board?

I keep getting "database error" message, yet it seems the post is added anyway?

Anyone else affected?

I'll look into it.

Comment

I've been having real problems with refresh time for the past couple of days. It can take over two minutes! I've tried four different browsers on two different computers but it makes no odds. I've also changed my password, to no effect. I don't know whether anyone else has the same issue, but it's OTF specific for me, all other bookmarked sites are fine.

(Snake: I've also sent a personal email on the subject, so please ignore it.)

Comment

Update: It seems that using "Today's Posts" rather than "Unread Posts" to browse gets around the problem. Go figure.

Comment

I have a similar 'takes ages to, and sometimes doesn't load up' on Firefox on tablet and desktop, but not on Chrome. It seems to be more pronounced if I go to the 'intro' parts of the board - e.g. 'Unread posts' - rather than actual threads.

Comment

The server is stuttering and rebooting on occasion. We think its due to the errors in the database as it does searching. I'm trying to figure out a solution.

Comment

Cheers Snake

Comment

Working...
              X