What is with this tag cloud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is with this tag cloud?

On the front page of the forum, we have a tag cloud. I normally ignore this. However, I just noticed that the first tag is a bit...exceptional for a football forum perhaps? What is up with this?

What exactly counts here as the front page and what is a tag cloud (and where can I see the one referred to)?

Comment

If you click on the OTF logo at the top of the page you get there. The tag cloud reads
      Auschwitz England 2021 Euros 2021 Primo Levi Women's Euros

Comment

It is a tad odd, that's for sure. It says "We are a community obsessed with the Holocaust and next year's international football tournaments in Europe"

Comment

Hmm. I thought that I had got rid of the tag cloud - anyone someone had tagged a post with the word. Legitimately, although maybe accidentally. Because we have so few tags (and er, I never look at the actual front page) it ended up at the top.

I'll try and remove that tag cloud thing. It's pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
            It is a tad odd, that's for sure. It says "We are a community obsessed with the Holocaust and next year's international football tournaments in Europe"
            We're not? Oh, have I been in the wrong place.

Edit: as my on-board avatar is me raising a pint in the Hofbrauhaus in Munich I hope this is nothing to do with me ...

Comment

Tag cloud be gone. I've also tidied that area up a bit.

Comment

Thanks Snake!

Comment

Working...
                X