What happened to poster information?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to poster information?

I mean stuff like team supported, fav biscuit, personal text etc. which was formerly under the poster's avatar.

Most of these were fluff (if fun) but 'Team supported' was often useful, as regulars in Football often post regarding their team without necessarily identifying said team in their post (they might say "we" for instance), and previously you could get context by looking at this info. Lack of it could render the forum confusing for new posters in particular.

You can see it all by clicking on a poster’s name, thus bringing up the User Profile Page, and then clicking the About tab.

Comment

It's still there. I've got it switched off because it creates a lot of white space in the actual post and I haven't figured out the CSS.

What I will do is switch a couple of fields on to show the issue and maybe people can let me know if they want to keep or remove it until I fix the problem.

Comment

That makes sense. I'd quite like them back but it does look neater without, so whatever you think best.

Comment

OK. Back on. Not pretty, but I hope to figure out the CSS soon. (Real Life is getting in the way at the moment.)

Comment

...with quote option? (Not that it's a deal-breaker.)

Comment

Does anyone know why I have "Let's take a ride and run with the dogs tonight" as my favourite biscuit? I didn't even recognise it, and had to look it up.

Comment

Your "biography" (visible only by viewing your profile) is Harry's/Ray de Galles'

Wires must have been crossed in the transfer. You should be able to edit your profile settings.

Comment

I think there's been some identity theft going on.

Comment

Ahhh. Thank you! I thought I'd lost it.

Comment

Working...
                    X