New features added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New features added

You can embed tweets by pasting the URL into the Reply box and surrounding them in [TWEET][/TWEET] tags - or click the underlined A in the editor and click the Tweet icon.

You can embed Instagram posts by pasting the URL into the Reply box and surrounding them in [INSTA][/INSTA] tags - or click the underlined A in the editor and click the Instagram icon.

You can quote selected text only by highlighting it in the post. A small Quote button will appear.

More coming. (And yes, I am doing layout fixes as well.)

Good on you Snakey.

Comment

Ah! Super cool. A is the answer.

Comment

Taken the reputation bars and ranking off all the other styles.

Comment

In the previous incarnation, at the bottom of each thread, it told you who was 'watching'. Is that likely to return?

(Don't give a hoot, really, but it's fun when there's a BIG THING happening.)

Comment

Not likely. Apart from the rare occasion you mention, I've never seen the point of it. If there is an overwhelming demand I can put it back. Might want to set up an exploratory committee.

Comment

I've always liked it.

Comment

Yep, me too, because I'm nosy.

Comment

I'd like to see this return too.

Comment

Me an' all.

Comment

Actually, I've messed up. That functionality isn't in vBulletin 5. The closest you get is either the Whos Online at the top of the page or a community mod which, upon investigation, does not do what we want in a nice way.

Comment

Working...
                      X