Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to normal.

Comment

My warning triangle has changed colour, was red now black. However I'm able to post which wasn't the case yesterday evening.

Comment

The SSL certificate which secures all the traffic between your browser and the OTF servers had expired. Most modern browsers flag a warning that the encryption isn't actually happening as advertised (as they should, really).

The certificate has been renewed so we're back to normal.

Comment

Good work Snake. Take tomorrow off!

Comment

Does anyone know why my avitar image cuts off the bottom third/have tips to fix this problem? I used the correct size.

Comment

Have you tried a larger original?

I think that it may crop everything

Comment

But if your original is square it ought to be OK.

Comment

dDoes the original have white space underneath it?

Comment

I used all three of your posts (UA, sits, and SP) to re-investigate. I re-uploaded, resized, and made sure to cut out what was a white border. Now it shows as it should in all its 80x80 glory. Thanks.

Comment

Can't seem to post on here when on Chrome all of a sudden for some reason. Not earth shatteringly annoying but mildly irritating. Anyone else having that issue?

Comment

Not me.

Comment

Nor me

Comment

Haven’t changed anything.

Comment

I've been trying to upload a .jpg for about half an hour. The drag and drop function has disappeared, as has the direct file selection box. Instead there's a command that says 'upload' and another that says 'Select from Photo album' neither appear to work despite .jpg being indicated as one of the accepted options. Is it just me, or has anyone else experienced this? Oddly everything was fine about half an hour earlier.

Comment

Testing. Worked on Chrome for me.

Comment

Comment

Worked from my phone in Chrome, but then I still have the camera icon and all of the others

Comment

I've been using Firefox and I get "won't accept .jpg" message. I'll try Chrome.

Comment

Nope Chrome doesn't work either. I'm still getting 'Upload failed. You are not allowed to upload files with the extension .jpg.'

Comment

That is strange.

It seems to be acting as if you are using the image button, but not unchecking the default box.

Comment

Yeah. I've tried it on two different computers as well. Do you still get the 'place box' when you click on the camera icon, or the new 'upload' button?

Comment

Now that's weird. I just tried it on this forum And the 'box' returned! I'll go try it on World...

Comment

I get the Place Box on Chrome and Upload on Firefox

Comment

I rebooted and the Box is back! Yay (on Firefox too) I've no idea what that was all about, but panic over. Cheers!

Comment

My son joined a few days ago as TopManager, his application was adminned ok, but when he tries to log in it nothing happens, exceptt e gets a message that he is in a moderation queue. How long is this queue?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X