vBulletin 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vBulletin 5

OK, I've opened the forum up again. This is a bare bones install and I have a fair bit to configure, so please bear with me. If you can use this thread to report issues and problems, I would be most grateful.

Test reply

Comment

Woo Hoo

Comment

Comment

Is there an equivalent to Activity Stream on the previous version that shows most recent posts in order AND a line or two of text? “Latest Activity” seems slow to update and searching for new posts does not preview any text.

Comment

Swish.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
              Is there an equivalent to Activity Stream on the previous version that shows most recent posts in order AND a line or two of text? “Latest Activity” seems slow to update and searching for new posts does not preview any text.
              I'll have a look. The Latest Activity does have preview on it though. Is it missing on yours? (And if so, which style do you use?)

Comment

I'm not seeing a latest activity option at all

Comment

Is there still a “full site” option for mobile users? I’d got used to that

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                    I'm not seeing a latest activity option at all
                    At the top of the posts there is a Posts | Latest Activity toggle switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                      Is there still a “full site” option for mobile users? I’d got used to that
                      You're looking at it. The full site is now fully responsive to the device that you are viewing it through. No need for a separate mobile skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post

At the top of the posts there is a Posts | Latest Activity toggle switch.
                        Ah yes. Thanks However it doesn't seem to do what I expect it to. There's no logic or order to the posts/threads it brings up.

Comment

You're looking at it. The full site is now fully responsive to the device that you are viewing it through. No need for a separate mobile skin.
                          Nice!

Comment

What's this "on a distinguished road" business about, Snake?

Comment

I’m guessing we’ll get on otf header instead of the vbulletin thing soon

Comment

Are the Join Dates listed under people's profiles accurate? Surprised to see ursus at Jan 2008, ad hoc at Feb 2008, and myself and EIM in Mar 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                                  What's this "on a distinguished road" business about, Snake?
                                  Eh? Where is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                    I’m guessing we’ll get on otf header instead of the vbulletin thing soon
                                    Just trying to figure it out! I had a note how to fix that but I've lost it.

Comment

Eh? Where is that?
                                      The weird bars under the private message icon, under your name. Hover over that.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post

The weird bars under the private message icon, under your name. Hover over that.
                                        Oh, that is the user reputation. I need to remove it from the style. (As well as add in favourite biscuit etc.) That's for tomorrow.

Comment

Ah, fair dos. Cheers for all this, by the way, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
                                            Are the Join Dates listed under people's profiles accurate? Surprised to see ursus at Jan 2008, ad hoc at Feb 2008, and myself and EIM in Mar 2008.
                                            No idea. Came through from the long not lamented Kunena.

Comment

Cheers Snake - looks good. Wish our IT releases at work went as smoothly as this!

Comment

No idea. Came through from the long not lamented Kunena.
                                                So that will be cos UA and adhoc were on the test crew for the Kunena migration. The fools signed off on it as well.

Comment

Search seems to be completely non-functional. Like, even more than usual.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X