No announcement yet.

vBulletin 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And for some reason, it took more than 30 seconds for that post to register. It was hung up with the "working" box for at least half a minute

Comment

That happened to me earlier today as well.

Comment

I suppose another definition of newbie is someone who, like me, has felt no need to use the ignore button yet.

Comment

I think that there may be some caching involved in the showing of posts from Ignored Users. Though that particular user will be less of a problem in the future.

The slow posting is a connection issue. I’ll drop the hosts a line. Something glitched somewhere.

Comment

Good work Snake.

Comment

Looking through the "Art Thread Will Never End" thread, I came across post 69. The poster is named "Guest" but in the replies he's referred to as "Comrade Blitz". Nothing wrong with that, you might say. But the personal information on Comrade Blitz is mine! Is there any rationale for this?

Comment

If there is an account for Guest, the personal information shown is that from your own account.

Comment

Ah ha. So everyone sees their own particulars for all guests.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

I'm getting an error when I click on a thread that is highlighted in my notifications. I'm told that I am not authorized to view that page.

Comment

Could you post a screenshot or copy and paste the message?

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                          Could you post a screenshot or copy and paste the message?
                          Sorry, I spaced out about this. Was busy with the other threads. Anyway, the problem stopped so it could have just been a code glitch that day. I clicked on a notification today and everything was good; the link worked.

Comment

Originally posted by danielmak View Post
                            I'm getting an error when I click on a thread that is highlighted in my notifications. I'm told that I am not authorized to view that page.
                            I had this too. But then I went to the thread in question the post wasn't there so I think the person who posted had deleted their post.

Comment

Anyone else getting an invalid certificate "privacy error" for the forum on Chrome?

Comment

Yes. The Letsencrypt cert has expired. Any decent browser will be giving alerts.

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Getting them on Safari. Presume it's just an admin thing and that OTF isn't compromised?

If the answer is "yes," probs too late. Smiley thing.

Comment

Getting it on Chrome. Opened Opera Mini and working ok.

Comment

Blocked on safari, Firefox allowing me through after a warning.

Comment

Will this work?

Comment

Ah yes. So I can post using the hideous IE. Not Chrome.

Comment

At the bottom of Safari’s warning I got a link to Visit Website.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                                Firefox allowing me through after a warning.
                                                Ditto.

Comment

Same with chrome

Comment

Ok on laptop but still getting warnings on mobile.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X