Another reason why Fianna Fail has to be destroyed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ned O'Keeffe TD, the arsehole backwoodsman who molested Una Claffey in the Dail bar a few years ago, explains why a school in a certain area of Co Cork should not receive funding, even though it is in dire need of same.

We had one of these incidents in my neck of the woods a few years ago. The MPP refused to help a veteran get his pension issue sorted because 'his notes' had indicated that, when phoned during an election poll, he stated his intention to vote for the other guy. Nice.

Oh, and Toronto didn't get its streetcar funding from the federal government. Probably has nothing at all to do with the fact that Toronto hasn't sent one Conservative MP to Ottawa since Moses was in diapers.

Comment

WornOldMotorbike wrote:
      We had one of these incidents in my neck of the woods a few years ago. The MPP refused to help a veteran get his pension issue sorted because 'his notes' had indicated that, when phoned during an election poll, he stated his intention to vote for the other guy. Nice.

Oh, and Toronto didn't get its streetcar funding from the federal government. Probably has nothing at all to do with the fact that Toronto hasn't sent one Conservative MP to Ottawa since Moses was in diapers.
      I wonder if that's why that cunt Caborn didn't even have the courtesy to reply to me when I had cause to write to him.

(I'd always thought it was because the bone-idle skiving cunt was at Wimbledon when the letter would have arrived, during his stint as the Minister for Sport)

Comment

Working...
      X