I hate Landlords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate Landlords

Trust me, if I could post anything longer than four lines you'd get a spellbinding post about trying to find a flat, employment, lawyers and prick landlords. but instead I'm just going to go AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. Cool?

I hate Landlords

Just for you

Comment

I hate Landlords

Whatever it is they have or haven't done, Liq, you're absolutely right.

Comment

I hate Landlords

Stupid twat of a Landlord denied us the flat we wanted to move to because we don't have permanent contracts, which hardly anyone outside of the industrial north has, unless they're working for the local government. I'm sure Ursus can explain why this is the case, but needless to say I'm fucked off about it.

Comment

I hate Landlords

If it's any consolation (and it won't be), my friend has just been evicted for hanging up washing indoors.

Comment

I hate Landlords

Ten months out of work has led to me becoming, involuntarily, a landlord.

I aim to be the biggest of the evil bastards out there. So thanks for all these tips (esp Stumpy).

Comment

I hate Landlords

And that's five lines, Liquidator. The limit's four.

Do that again and your fucking out, son.

Comment

I hate Landlords

If it's any consolation (and it won't be), my friend has just been evicted for hanging up washing indoors.
                How is that legal?

Comment

I hate Landlords

Ginger Yellow wrote:

How is that legal?
                  I really don't know; that's all the information I have at the moment. I'm awaiting clarification.

Comment

I hate Landlords

I got kicked out of my first place in Germany for not wiping the bath dry after I'd had a shower.

Legally speaking, I'm sure the landlord (with whom I shared the house) didn't have a leg to stand on, but seeing as I couldn't speak a word of German at the time, had nobody I could turn to and basically knew fuck-all about anything, I just packed my bags and left.

Sharing a gaff with a bloke who thinks that homelessness is a suitable punishment for people who miss a couple of stray water droplets in the soap dish probably wouldn't have been a barrel of laughs anyway.

Comment

I hate Landlords

Ginger Yellow wrote:

How is that legal?
                      Maybye they had more than four lines.

Comment

Working...
                      X